Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Liv POV

"Are you ready?" Cole asked as I grabbed my purse. I nodded my head. I took his hand as he lead me to his car.

"Do you have the cameras?" I asked.

"Yes," he said as he closed my door and ran to the drivers side and got in.

"Ready to start?" I asked as I fixed my hair.

"Yes," Cole said. I reached over and started my camera.

"Hello everyone, I'm Liv," I said.

"And I'm Cole," Cole said.

"And today, we are going to do a challenge that a lot of you commented in our last video. We will be ordering the same food as the person in front of us," I said.

"Liv and I have picked four places, Starbucks, Pizza Roma's, Wendy's and KFC," Cole said.

"First stop, Starbucks," I said.

Cole started his car before we went in the direction of Starbucks. "We chose a good time to go, since it's still early, but not quite late enough, you know?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

"Starbucks is always busy," I said.

"I know, and you don't really drink coffee," Cole said.

"I know, but their vanilla bean fraps are so good," I said.

"Do you take yours with whipped cream?" Cole asked.

"Yeah," I said as Cole pulled into Starbucks drive thru. "Don't you?" I asked.

"No, it doesn't taste like anything, it ruins the drink for me," Cole said. I rolled my eyes. "Hey look, it's a Ford," Cole said. I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay? I thought you didn't like Fords?" I asked.

"I don't but depending on the car in front of us will determine their order," Cole said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If it's a bigger car then the order might be bigger, if it's a smaller car then the order might be smaller. Do you get it?" Cole asked.

"Oh," I said as Cole pulled up to the machine.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get started for you?" The woman asked.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could order the exact same thing the person in front of us ordered?" Cole asked.

"Excuse me?" The woman asked.

"Can I order the same thing the person in front of us ordered?" Cole asked.

"Sure, do you want to know what it is?" She asked.

"No thank you, how much?" Cole asked.

"Eleven dollars," the woman said.

"Thank you," Cole said before he put his car in drive again.

"Eleven dollars?" I asked. Cole nodded his head. "So Cole and I are also going to be giving the woman a one hundred dollar tip," I said to the camera.

"Also, we will be paying for the person behind us as well," Cole said as he went to the first window.

"Eleven dollars," the woman said as she looked at Cole.

Cole handed over the money. "Also, we would like to pay for the person behind us," Cole said.

"Oh," the woman said before she looked into the car more. "OH MY GOSH! Is that Liv Stevenson?" She asked. Cole nodded his head as I waved at the girl. "Can you sign this?" The girl asked handing me a napkin. I nodded my head. She handed it to Cole before handing it to me. I wrote my name before handing it back to her. "Thank you! Your order will be right out," she said.