Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Liv POV

Another day, another day on Ellen. I woke up in New York and got ready. I was going to be on Ellen talking about my new album I am to release in October.

Cole was away on tour. He's actually supposed to be on this side of the states for a few more days. Cole and I talk every night and are always texting each other.

"Liv Stevenson," I heard as I turned and saw Justin Bieber at the door.

"Hi," I said looking at him.

"Ellen has the stomach bug and asked me to fill in for her," Justin said.

"Okay," I said turning away in my chair. I turned back around and faced him. "You're not going to scare me are you?" I asked. Justin shook his head.

"Nope, along with the other thing you told me on Valentine's Day," Justin said. My eyes went wide.

"You better not," I said.

"I won't, I promise," Justin said. "So I'm going to interview you about your new album, and I talked to Scooter, he wants you to release the album date and a quick snippet of each track, like track two is "Since U Been Gone," a fan favorite from everyone, or something," Justin said.

"Okay," I said as Jasmine fixed my makeup.

"Then we are going to play some games, burning questions, who'd you rather and possibly one more, if we have time," he said.

"Okay?" I asked.

"You're going to do great," he said kissing the top of my head.

My hands went to my C necklace as I took a deep breath. "I'm ready," I said.

"Okay, I'll call you out in a few minutes," Justin said leaving the room.

A few minutes later, I was standing off stage about to go on. Justin was doing his introduction.

"I am Justin Bieber, filling in for Ellen. I hope you feel better Ellen!" Justin said. "My guest today is the one and only, "Since U Been Gone," singer, Liv Stevenson!" Justin said as they played "Since U Been Gone," as I walked out. I gave Justin a hug before sitting down across from him.

"Hey Justin," I said.

"Hey Liv, how are you?" He asked.

"Good," I said.

"That's good, pretty busy I hear? You're on tour with Magcon, and working on your second album, and some other projects as well," Justin said.

"Finished my second album," I said as the crowd cheered.

"I stand corrected," Justin said. "What can you tell us about your next album?" He asked.

"The album will be released in mid October," I said as the crowd cheered.

"How many songs?" Justin asked.

"There's twelve songs, eleven originals and one stripped down ballad of a song that is on my "Thankful," album," I said.

"What are the songs called?" He asked.

"The album is called "Breakaway," and this song wasn't going to be on the album, it was going to be a random single as I worked on my second album, but when it came down to choosing a title for the album, and "Breakaway," was always in the running so I said "let's just call it "Breakaway," So we did," I said.

"Breakaway, is out on iTunes and YouTube now, along with the music video," Justin said as the crowd cheered.

"Track one, is "Breakaway," I've performed this song in front of the President of the United States, and his family. They all really liked it and someone had recorded the performance and fans loved the song and were asking for the digital song, so I went to the studio the next day and recorded the song," I said. The crowd cheered.