Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Liv POV

The next few shows went by fast. My ears hurt a lot along with my voice. I had the next few days off as I was meeting with One Direction in Canada along with the guys of IM5.

I was at the studio with Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran. I was wearing one of Cole's sweatshirts with my yoga pants and tennis shoes.

"You look very comfortable Liv," Harry said. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I can't believe we're working on your forth album," I said.

"I know," he said.

"I'm surprised we're all in Canada at the same time," Ed said.

"I have some time off, and because IM5 have their first ever concert here this weekend," I said.

"I just needed to get away," Harry said.

"And I'm just here to be here?" Ed asked. I nodded my head.

I got up from the couch and went over to the desk with Ed and Harry.

"Mind if I run something by yinz?" I asked.

"Sure," they said. I pulled out my laptop and put it between them. "So I've been thinking of using these lyrics for a while now but I don't have a title or music to it yet. "Counted all my mistakes and there's only one, standing out from the list of the things I've done, all the rest of my crimes don't come close, to the look on your face when I let you go,"" I said as I looked at them. "I'm missing something, but I don't know what," I said.

"First verse?" Ed asked. I nodded my head.

"So I built you a house from a broken home," Harry said.

"And I wrote you a song with the words you spoke," Ed said.

I smiled. "That's perfect," I said typing in those words. "Alright, the end of the verse I have, "Yeah it took me some time but I figured out, how to fix up a heart that I let down," I sang smiling.

"Is this your song?" Ed asked. I shook my head.

"I'm thinking One Direction," I said looking at Harry.

"Did you finish "Eighteen?"" Harry asked. I nodded my head.

"I love it, I cried," I said.

"When are we recording the album with you?" Harry asked.

"Soon, I have to go to New York and finish Taylor's album," I said.

"It's all about me," Harry said smiling at me. I shrugged.

"Maybe," I said. "Okay, so the chorus, "Now, I'm searching every lonely place," I sang.

"Every corner calling out your name," Ed sang.

"Tryna find you, but I just don't know," I sang writing it down. I snapped my fingers. "Where do broken hearts go?
Where do broken hearts go?" I asked.

"That's the song!" Harry said standing up knocking his chair over. I started laughing.

"We're not done you idiot!" I said.

Harry looked over at me and rolled his eyes. "I know, but we have a start!" He said.

"With no music to the words!" I said.

"Can you two focus?" Ed asked. "I honestly don't see how you two could've been a couple," Ed said shaking his head.

"I never saw it to begin with," I said.

"I saw it," Harry said.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, you're young, and fun, and beautiful. Cole's lucky to have you," Harry said.