Chapter 82 part 1

Chapter 82 part 1

Liv POV

I walked down the street a bit before I saw David's car nearby.

I walked over and got into the backseat. "What is going on?" I asked as I saw David and Will look at each other before looking away.

"Are you hungry?" David asked.

"Answer my question first," I said.

"We want to leave IM5," David said. My eyes went wide.

"What?!" I screamed. "What do you mean you want to leave IM5?" I asked.

"Liv, we're adults, and we're in a boyband. Bands don't usually last very long, and I want to go solo," David said.

"There's adult boybands out there, Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC," I said.

"Yes but we're not really growing a huge fandom, we only have about a thirty thousand followers on Twitter, as the band is nearly at one hundred thousand," David said.

"So you're leaving because of the stats?" I asked.

"Not just that, but I have been writing some music for myself, I even got myself a manager, I just have to leave IM5 to continue," David said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not buying this," I said.

"It's the same for me," Will said.

"Will, you're one of my best writers!" I said.

"I know, but knowing the direction you're leading us, I don't think I'm ready for something that edgy," Will said.

"Will, you need to grow away from the bubblegum pop," I said rolling my eyes. "Am I the first one you are telling?" I asked.

"Yes," they said as David focused on the road.

"This again," I said rolling my eyes.

"What is this again?" Will asked.

"This is how Dalton told me he was leaving the band," I said.

"Really? In a car to get food?" Will asked. I shook my head.

"No, we were doing the handcuff challenge when he told me, we were laying in bed and he said it," I said.

"Oh," Will said.

"Have you told Jill?" I asked.

"Yes, she said we needed to talk to you," David said.

"If you want to leave then I guess you can, I can't do anything to make you stay," I said.

"Really?" David and Will asked. I nodded my head.

"We can tell the boys on Tuesday and then David we can get you out by Thursday. Will, I'll need you to stay until after we drop the greatest hits of twenty fourteen video," I said.

"Okay," Will said.

"That will also include a new performance with Cole, Dana and Gabe," I said.

"Are they going to get new members then?" Will asked as David pulled up to Chipotle.

"I doubt it, that means we have to go through the whole audition process again, and trusting two new people with mine and Cole's secret," I said before my eyes went wide. "You can't tell anyone then if you leave!" I said.

"We got it," Will said.

"We won't tell anyone," David said before he got out of the car.

We went in and ordered our food as we took a seat near the back. We just talked and hung out for a while before David took me home.