Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Liv POV

"Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk, because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt!" I sang.

I was at sound check at my first stop of my tour. I was starting my tour in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

This tour was going to take most of the year. I was going to be all around America for about 38 shows, 8 shows in Australia, and 19 in Europe, then coming back to the US and doing another 49 shows, with a few shows in Canada! That's 114 shows! I hope this is all worth it.

"I love that song," Nikki said as I finished the song.

"Thanks," I said as I took the water bottle on the stage and drank from it.

Olivia Holt walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded my head. She gave me a look.

"I don't know," I said as she pulled me into her arms.

"Your okay, you've done this before," Olivia said. I felt my eyes water up.

"Livii," my girls said as I felt their arms wrap around me as well.

"You're okay," I heard Aimee say.

"Just breathe Liv," Daya said.

I took a few deep breaths. "Thank you," I said. "Can you let me go?" I asked closing my eyes. I felt their hands leave my body as I felt a set of hands around my stomach. "Whoever is behind me can let me go," I said before I opened my eyes. I saw my girls all look at me with a smile on their face.

I looked down and saw the hands of a familiar person. I turned around and saw my husband.

"It's me, hi," Cole said. I smiled before giving him a proper hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked keeping him close to me.

Cole raised his eyebrow at me. "You really think I'm not going to be here for your first show on your first headlining tour?! Do you think I'm that low of a boyfriend?" Cole asked.

"No, because you're the best," I said hugging him again.

"Don't you ever forget it," he said kissing my forehead.

After maybe ten minutes I let go of Cole, but stayed close to him.

"We we're only away from each other for almost a day. What was up with the long hug?" Cole asked.

"Can I tell you in my dressing room?" I asked.

"Okay," he said.

We walked hand in hand towards my dressing room. We walked in as I saw how red my face was in the mirror. There was no time for me to clean up my face since Cole already saw the worst of it. Which that reminds me.

"How long have you been here?" I asked walking over to the couch.

Cole sat down beside and pulled me into his arms. "We saw you perform "Behind These Hazel Eyes," and "Because of You." I saw that you looked worried and your girls hugging you so I walked over and your girls all stayed quiet as I placed my hands on you. You know I don't like it when you cry, but I understand why you cry. Babe, you're so strong that every once in a while you have to breakdown from time to time. There's been times that you have a lot on your mind and you worry yourself about it."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"My parents, my grandparents, Kylee, Dana, Gabe, Alex, Will and Dalton," Cole said.

"Your grandparents are here?!" I asked.

"Relax," Cole said. "My dad and I will be with you for the next four days," he said.