Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Cole POV

I woke up the next morning and looked over and saw the empty space beside me. I sighed.

"This is what I get," I said to myself as the door opened.

"Happy graduation day!" Liv said walking in with two plates of food. She handed me one as she crawled back into bed with me. She leaned over and kissed my lips as I smiled.

"Thank you baby," I said.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"I'm okay, but I'm not the only one graduating today," I said.

"I know, you, Will, David, and Alex," Liv said.

"Two more years and you will be graduating," I said eating some of the waffles. Liv rolled her eyes.

"I still have a long way to go," she said.

"You'll be there before you know it," I said. "Along with Dana and Olivia, right?" I asked. Liv nodded her head.

"Then the following year will be Daya, and then finally Olivia O'Brien," Liv said.

I looked at Liv and smiled. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said as she smiled. "I can't believe my husband graduates today," Liv said before she looked towards the wall. "I never thought I'd say a sentence like that before," she said.

I laughed before getting up. "Now you have," I said before I went to the bathroom to shower as Liv cleaned up from breakfast.

Once I got out of the shower, I saw the suitcases around me. 

We leave for Mexico tomorrow. I love traveling, it's just the whole packing and planning part I don't really like. Liv's not a fan of it either, but loves the experience.

I fixed my hair before I looked at myself. I was in tan pants, along with a white button up shirt. I grabbed my cap and gown before there was a knock on the door.

"Olivia," I said. The door opened and in came Liv and my mom.

Liv smiled before she went over to my desk chair in my room and sat down.

"My son graduates today," my mom said as she walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Two more years and then Liv," I said as I looked over at Liv. She rolled her eyes.

"I am so proud of you," she said before she grabbed her phone. "I want some pictures, but not in your room," my mom said before she turned around and walked out towards the living room.

I looked over at Liv as she got up. I put my arm out to her as she smiled and wrapped her arm around me.

"It's like prom all over again," I said.

"Yeah, too bad we missed your senior prom," Liv said disappointed.

"We can try to make your senior prom, I promise you," I said.

"You don't know what our schedules will be like," Liv said.

"I know, but we can try, and if not, I'll talk to your team about hosting a prom just for you," I said.

Liv looked over at me. "You would do that for me?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"You are my girl babe," I said before I kissed her cheek.

We walked out as my mom had already started taking my picture. I rolled my eyes as Liv let go of me. I pouted as Liv laughed.

"You'll be fine, just a few pictures of you," Liv said.