Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Liv POV

The next day I was sitting on the couch with my kindle before Cole walked by.

"How's your book?" He asked.

"Amazing!" I said as he laughed. "I'm reading all the Elin Hilderbrand books in order!" I said.

"That's good," Cole said as he pulled out his phone and typed away on it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said as he put his phone away and smiled.

"You're planning something I can sense it," I said narrowing my eyes at him. Cole shook his head and walked over to me.

"Answer your phone," Cole said.

I gave him a questioning look. "My phone's not ring-" I started to say before my phone started to ring. "How did you?" I asked before I picked up my phone and saw it was a New York number calling me.

Cole scooted away from me but kept on smiling.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi, is this Liv Stevenson?" The person asked. I glanced over at Cole.

"This is she," I said as Cole got up and walked into the kitchen.

"My name is Aaron Meyers, the CEO of Madison Square Garden," the man said. My eyes went wide as Cole walked out of kitchen and handed me my anxiety pills and a glass of water.

"One second," I said as I pulled the phone away and grabbed the anxiety pills from Cole before downing the glass the water.

"You're okay, you can do this," Cole said. I shook my head.

"This is like a dream come true for me," I said shakingly.

"I know," Cole said kissing my cheek. "I will be there when you perform," he said.

"You will?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes, now get back on the phone and tell them you will perform," Cole said.

"Okay," I said quietly. I picked up the phone. "Hello? Sorry about that," I said.

"That's okay, your managers told me you might need a minute or two to let that sink in," Aaron said. "So I am calling to let you know you are set to perform August 14th, singing some of your biggest hits, and a few covers of Miley or Taylor. So what do you say Liv?" Aaron asked.

I looked at Cole as he nodded his head.

"This is for me? Not One Direction, Hunter Hayes, or Taylor Swift?" I asked.

Aaron laughed. "This is for Liv Stevenson," he said.

"I'm so scared," I said to Cole before I realized I said that over the phone. Cole looked down and shook his head.

"It's okay if I don't get an answer today," Aaron said. "Just let me know that you would consider it," he said.

"Can my assistant answer the questions for you?" I asked looking at Cole.

"I mean I guess," he said.

"Perfect, here he is," I said handing my phone to Cole.

"Hello?" Cole asked. "Yeah, this is her assistant Cole," he said as he looked at me. I walked to the other side of the table and wiggled my fingers a few times.

"She would love to, she's just scared because it's a dream come true for her and she gets scared about good news and bad news, and any kind of news really," Cole said as I shook my head.