Destruction

This is gonna be clintiano cause I haven't done them in a while !

__________

"Y-you can't leave !! Clint!!! P-please.. Don't go.." Cristiano cries out

"Let go of me, Cris.. Please stop.. I have to go.. Don't worry about me.. Okay? I'll be fine.. "

"What if you get hurt? What if you-"

"Hey.. I've done these types of missions so many times already.. Don't worry. "

Clint kisses his lips softly and gently. Cristiano sobs quietly.

"Take care of our baby yeah?" Clint says looking down at Cristiano with soft eyes

Cristiano blushes. Clint's stare is almost too much for him to handle. They live out in the woods alone because of their special case. Clint and Cristiano fell in love during one of their secret missions where they met each other.

It was strange. Cristiano looked far too shy and small to be in the same business as him. But that didn't really matter to Clint. That boy had him from the second he saw him.

"Clint.. That's why I need to you Stay,"

"Hey.. They told me it's only going to be 3 days. I'll be back by Saturday, I promise."

Cristiano was a very race case. His body was made differently, that's how Clint would explain it. It's a risky pregnancy, they know that. And almost impossible. But they're willing to make the miracle happen.

Clint gets on his knees and kisses the small bump forming on his lover's abdomen.

"You're the best human being God has created," Clint praises

"You're only saying things.. Go.. Before I cry even more,"

"I love you babe."

\\\

Clint enters the darkened room happily. It's midnight. He doesn't know what day. But he knows it's not Saturday. That Saturday was about 3 weeks ago. That's the only thing he knows.

He turns the lights on and he sees his beautiful lover sleeping soundly. He smiles and walks over to him. He roams his body with his eyes intensely.

"Cris,"

Cristiano moves around but doesn't wake up. Clint shakes him a few more times before the man's eyes shot open

"C-Clint," Cristiano smiles

"Baby,"

When he tries to pick him up, he feels something wet. He looks at his hand and then back to Cristiano.

"B-blood.."

"I lost it 2 days ago.. Still bleeding.." Cristiano says quietly

"Cris... I'm so sorry.. I wasn't here.. Oh my god.. Cris.." Clint cries silently

"Don't apologize. It's over.. It's gone."

"Cris. Don't say that.. We can always try again," Clint smiles hugging him tightly

"No, Clint. I don't want to keep trying. I already lost one, I can't lose another one."

Clint hugs him tighter. He holds him so tight that Cristiano starts crying.

"I love you. You're amazing. And you're a miracle human being. So gorgeous.. So amazing.."

"C-Clint.. I lost it.. Our baby.. It's gone.. I lost our baby," Cristiano sobs loudly

"It's okay.. We'll be okay. Shhh.. Go to sleep baby boy.. Tomorrow awaits for you. And it's going to be a better day,"

\\\\

The bleeding stopped a few weeks after. Cristiano had to take anti depressants for a while but he soon started to gain his color back. He was more quiet and preserved but Clint didn't mind.

He did mind the fact that Cristiano had not spent a single night with him. He had needs. And they were strong. But he would never force himself on Cristiano.

"I'm home!!" Cristiano yells

"How was it?!?"

"Hi, and it was good.. Everything's fine," Cristiano says kissing him softly

"That's good baby,"

"So.. Clint.. I was thinking.. "

"Yeah?"

"We should make a baby,"

//////:

Part 2? Smut. Maybe.

////

My uncle's wife had a miscarriage a few years ago.. It was so sad. Like she would bleed a lot and she stopped talking and looked so dull and dead.

But she's actually about to give birth one of these days.. I'm happy for them.

///////

So.. Bartessi book.

Marc will Top

Lionel will be a teenager

I want to include Neymar and Antoine Griezmann as a couple because it was suggested so who do you think should top?

I will probably start the book around late June, Early July.. Ill tell you the exact date when I know it lol