Marc+Gerard

"Gerard! Marc is calling you!!" Xavi screamed
"Oh" was all he said before walking out
His heart was racing and he felt his palms began to get sweaty. 'Breathe in' he mentally told himself. But he was far too nervous to follow his own advice. Why does he always get so flustered around his beautiful mate?
"Gerard, c'mon, it's time to go home," Marc said
"Oh, alright."
Marc and Gerard lived together. They were very close and Gerard never liked being alone. But thinking about it again, Gerard should've chosen to stay alone rather than to share an apartment with his new fond crush.
"I didn't know you and alcantara had a thing," Marc said suddenly
"E-excuse me? We, we don't" Gerard said quietly
They reached their pretty apartment and Marc opened the door. He threw the keys on a small table and looked back at the small boy behind him.
"Oh really?"
"Y-yes really"
Gerard's breath hitched. Marc was so close to him. He could smell his strong expensive cologne. Marc smiled against Gerard's inexperienced lips.
"Good," he said before brushing their lips together
One Gerard responded, the kiss became heated. Needy even. And from both ends. Both wanting to let each other know that they were the only ones who ran in their own thoughts. Marc loved the fact that Gerard was inexperienced. He was an innocent little butterfly.
Gerard's body was flushed against Marc's and he could feel Marc's hard on against his belly. Marc was taller so he tiptoed and continued to kiss the man with those wonderful eyes. His hand brushed against Marc's sensitive skin and Marc let out a moan.
"We don't have to-"
"I want to."
Marc wouldn't argue with that. He couldn't. He didn't want to. So he began to undress that younger boy. Gerard shuddered with every small touch mark left. His chocolate brown eyes lingered in every place that Marc had touched.
"Marc, now!" He said shyly
And Marc loved it. The shyness of the smaller boy. His pale skin. His chocolate eyes. His soft hair and soft cologne. He was this innocence that would always be innocence because there was nothing else for him to be. Gerard was innocent, he still is and he will always be. Even after he's screaming Marc's name at the top of his lungs. Because Marc is hitting his prostate and this slow passionate love making was driving him crazy.
Even though he just lost his virginity, he's still an angel. Because his pale skin has red love bites everywhere and Marc loves it. He loves to know that he will be claiming Gerard every single day from now on until Gerard can't take it anymore. But Gerard would do anything to please Marc. So when Marc said to be filthy and talk dirty. Gerard promised that he would try to do his best.
"Ah! Fuck! Marc! Marc! Fuck me harder!! Fucking hell!" Gerard moaned out
"Ah, baby, be a little more quiet. They'll hear us." He said
"Ah! Fuck! I don't care! Fuck me baby! Faster! I wanna feel you for days Marc!"
Marc turned him around and had his back against his chest. Gerard held onto the sink and saw his face on the mirror in front of him.
"What do you want?" Marc asked
Gerard blushed. He didn't like saying those things. Even though he didn't need to be shy around Marc anymore because they've been together for a long time. But when he felt Marc nudge against him, he spoke.
"Your cock," he blushed
"And where do you want it?"
"In my ass," red as a tomato
"How do you want it?"
"Hard, and rough, please " he begged
"Good boy," Marc pushed in roughly
"Ahh!! Yes!! Marc!!! Fuck!"
Gerard didn't care that he could see his reflection while he was getting fucked. He didn't care that they were in the bathroom doing this. He didn't care that Marc made him say filthy things or sit on his Lap so he could rub against him. He didn't care that Marc was rough. Because he loved Marc. And he loved everything he did.
"Ger, baby! So fucking tight."
"Jesus Christ ! Marc! That feels so good baby! Keep going! Fuck me till I can't walk."
And Marc could do that. He had done it before and he would keep on doing it.
***
"How does it feel to win yet another game?" The interviewer asked
"Amazing! Right Gerard?" Marc said
"Yes," Gerard smiled
"Gerard are you okay honey? You've been limping a lot," the woman asked
"I got a little hurt but I'm okay," he said
He felt a little bit of Marc's cum fall out of his bum and Marc caught on very quickly.
"Thanks for coming but we must get going." He pushed through the people
"You okay baby?" Marc asked
"Hmm.. Yeah." He hissed a little
"Sorry I was so rough"
"It doesn't matter lets just go."
As soon as they got into the bus, Gerard went he to the bathroom to clean off. Marc went inside with him and smirked. Gerard knew that Marc wanted a round two. Gerard got on his knees and took the man's hard member in his mouth.
Outside the bathroom. Some were sleeping and others talking. But everything quiet down when they heard sweet Gerard scream.
"Ahh!! Fuck! Marc!! More more!! Harder baby! Fuck! So good!! You're so deep inside Marc!! "
Their eyes widened. Sweet sweet innocent Gerard was being fucked inside a bathroom, in a bus. Marc was corrupting him.
"Geez, is it bad that I'm getting kinda turned on by this?" Xavi said
"You're so dirty!" Messi said
But then he looked to his right and saw the man next to him trying to hide his hard on. Messi groaned.
"Neymar, baby, you'll have to wait till we get home."
"Messi, it hurts." Neymar' whined quietly enough for them to hear only
Messi grabbed a blanket and pretended that he would fall asleep soon. He wrapped it around the both of them and began to pump neymar.
"Shh, they're gonna hear you," Marc said as he pounded harshly into the man
"Marc, I can't, I'm coming "
The warning was following by the white sticky liquid. Marc hit his prostate spot on the whole time. Marc came inside the loosened hole. He pulled out a while later and spread the boy's ass cheeks. His cum came rushing out like a cascade.
"So pretty," he said as he kissed the smaller man.
When they came out, the rest looked at them in WTF look. Their innocent Gerard had this blush on his face. And yeah, he would always be innocent even after sucking off his teammate in a bus and getting fucked later on.