Unbearable Children

Kun + Messi

______________

Kun didn't mind community service. He thought it'd be fun, in fact. He didn't think that it meant that he'd be taking care of the loudest kids the world had ever known.

"Why did we get the devil's kids?" He groans

"Don't say that.. they're just full of energy right now. We can tire them out."

"That's right ! I have the worlds best football player next to me!!"

"Kun! No!"

"Kids !!! Who wants to play with Lionel Messi ?!?"

The kids all came rushing to the living room. They each had their own favorite ball that they wanted to use for the game. Kun had a huge grin on his face the entire time. No one would notice that he was gone because they'd be too busy playing with Leo. He'd finally be able to take that nap.

"So.. half on my team and half on Kun's team."

"Excuse me?" He asks in disbelief.

"We are all playing together. Loser team has to buy the winner team pizza!!"

Since when had Lionel become so bright? So evil? Leo just laughed at Kun who still looked shocked at the change of plans. He groaned. He didn't want to play, he wanted to sleep. But if he won that means he'd get pizza.

//

Kun did not win.

"When we have kids we have to get quiet ones."

"We aren't having kids," Leo says chewing on his pizza.

"Yes we are!" Kun pouts

"You can't handle them.. I'm not going to become a full time mom for you."

"Why not? The role suits you. You're gonna be a great mom, Leo."

Leo decides to ignore him. Kun loves kids but he doesn't understand how careful you have to be with them. Lionel thought that maybe today would scare him off and take that idea out of His head but apparently it did the opposite.

"I know kids are difficult.. and of course I'm going to be there to help you with whatever you need. So I really don't think it's just a horrible idea, Leo. We'd be great parents," he smiles.

"I know.. maybe it's not our time yet," Leo sighs.

"Just one."

"I don't think you can even handle one of the ones we have right now."

"These kids are horrible Leo.. our kids won't be like that."

"You don't know that.. what if they are ? We're going to be living a nightmare," Leo says.

"Just because these kids are a nightmare to us it doesn't mean that their parents feel the same way. I'm sure they know these kids are hard to deal with but they still love them regardless and if anything we can just get babysitters everyday to help us," Kun laughs.

It makes Lionel think though. Kun seems to be really serious about this. He's been thinking about it for a long time and he won't let it go anytime soon.

"You're right.. maybe we should babysit for a little longer so we actually know what we're going to be getting ourselves into," Leo says looking at him with loving eyes.

"I love you," Kun whispers so only Leo can hear him.

"I love you too.. now let's take these bad boys back to their mommy and daddy."

"Honestly.. it's like they got all of the pique and none of the shakira. How do they have this much energy?"