Baby On The Way

"H-holy.. Fuck,"

Cristiano's moans were the only thing that could be heard in the quiet house. Their bodies covered in sweat and their breathing was heavy. Clint's hands tightly gripped Cristiano's hips as he thrusted in and out of him .

"Oh my god! Clint! I'm so close !"

"Fuck baby. You feel so good.. Fuck.. You're so tight"

"Clint! I- I can't ! I'm comming!!"

Clint feels Cristiano close up around him. The feeling drives him crazy. He's so close to coming. But he wants to enjoy the tightness that Cristiano is offering for a little while longer.

His body is tired but he wants to feel this a little more. He wants to savor the feeling a little more. He wants to feel Cristiano's body this close to his for a little longer. He doesn't know why but he's so infatuated by the smaller man.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too,"

This lips meet lazily. But it's amazing. He wants nothing more than this. Nothing more than cristiano.

__

"Clint.. Calm down yeah?" Cristiano says

"I'm sorry.. I'm just so nervous."

"Hey, I know my body.. Trust me-"

"Well guys.. " the doctor smiles, "congratulations! You're pregnant!!"

Clint's face lights up. Cristiano smiles brightly and feels his lover wrap his arms around him tightly.

"I love you. I love you so much."

"Clint.. I can't breathe,"

"Sorry baby."

____
"Oh.. My.. Fuck! I fucking hate you."

"Baby, does it hurt ??" Clint asks as he carries Cristiano into their car

"No! It's fucking peaches and rainbows!! Ah! Fuck!"

"Oh my god.. Baby.. It's okay.. Breathe.. Breathe.. Cristiano.. Breathe.."

"I'm fucking breathing!! ah!!"

"We're gonna be there soon baby. You'll be okay."

__

Clint's eyes are closing slightly when someone taps his shoulder.

"Congrats. You're the father to a handsome young baby boy,"

Clint smiles with a glint in his eyes. He wipes away his tears and gets up.

"Hey," he says when he sees the small baby." I'm your daddy."

He looks to Cristiano. The sleeping form looks happy and exhausted at the same time.

"He lost a lot of blood during the operation. But it's all under control. He will wake up soon."

"Hey.. Baby.. We have a cute little version of the two of us. How cool is that? I love you so much, Cris."