Messi+Neymar

"Who tops?" Pique asked
"Neymar!" Most of them said
"No! Messi!" The rest said
"Dude! Neymar is taller, he definitely tops!"
"No! Height doesn't mean anything! Plus I've heard neymar screaming before.. And it was probably because-"
"No! I don't believe you!" Marc said
"Shut up! Messi tops. " Xavi said
"I'll bite you!" Luiz said
"Fuck off!" Xavi said
"Neymar tops!"
"No! Messi tops!"
"Guys!!! Neymar tops. Only Xavi and Marc seem to believe that Messi tops and well, majority wins." Pique said
"Look Ney, " they all turned to see neymar and Messi in front of the door," they all seem to think that you top babe" he said as he kissed up the boy's neck
He pressed neymar against him and made neymar feel his hard on on his back. Messi snaked his right hand around neymar and continued to kiss the neck that he loved so much. Neymar tilted his head and gave Messi better access.
"Ahh, Messi" neymar moaned
And everyone went crazy. Marc's beautifully colored eyes lit up. He sat up and jumped!
"I told you!!!! I told you!!! Omg !! I knew it!!"
"Suarez don't you even think about it!" Pique warned as Suarez was about to bite his fellow teammate.
"But-"
"But nothing."
Suarez sat back down and gave the other man a small pout that made pique roll his eyes. Luiz was like a small child and pique always had to be there to babysit him. Maybe that's why Suarez always called him daddy during sex. Pique blushed at the thought. And right now all he wanted to do was take Suarez then and there. Wipe that pretty little pout of his face after kissing it multiple times.
"Guys, you're so weird. Why does it Matter to you who tops?" Messi said leaving neymar flushed
"It's fun to know," Marc said smirking
"Right.. Who tops with you and Gerard huh?" Luiz asked
"In your relationship.. I know your Gerard tops," Marc began, making Luiz blush. " and you don't have to know about mine!" Marc said as he stuck his tongue out at the other man.
"Marc you're a rapist. That's why you don't want people to know the dirty things you do to the poor 20 year old." Xavi laughed
Marc blushed. But not as much as Gerard did. He was the cutest addition to Barcelona is what Marc thought. So when he first saw the young boy, he couldn't keep his eyes off of him. Then later on, he couldn't keep his hands off of the younger boy who was as innocent as anyone could ever be.
"He's only 3 years younger.." Marc defended quietly
"But he has the innocent mind of a baby."
"Shut up!" Marc blushed more than ever
"Messi," neymar whined
"Oh, sorry babe. I'll see you guys later. Suarez, don't bite anyone. Marc, Gerard better stay the innocent flower he is till at least he's actually legal!"
"Ugh," Marc groaned
"I'll be going now," was all Gerard said
As he got up, Marc stopped him. He caught his hand and Gerard looked back puzzled. Marc only smiled at him. Gerard leaned in closed and hugged his lover.
"I'll see you at home," Marc whispered into his ear
"Mhmm."
But before Gerard could leave, Marco pulled him into a sweet kiss. They pulled apart quickly. And when they did, Gerard had a pretty blush across his face. Marc laughed lightly and the other man made his way out the door. Messi and neymar were long gone.
"Fuck Ney, you're so needy." Messi said as they laid in bed
"'Messi just fuck me already!"
"You're such a needy slut," Messi smirked
Neymar loved dirty talk but Messi didn't believe that he was good at it. So they were practicing.
"Messi, please! I need you so bad right now"
Messi aligned himself at Neymar's sweet entrance. He smirked as neymar tried to push him in but Messi didn't even move.
"Messi" neymar whined
"What do you want?" Messi asked
"I want you to put it in, please Messi, fuck. I need you so bad right now baby. Fuck me! Fuck me hard." Neymar begged
"Since you're asking so nicely " Messi plunged in without a warning
"Ahh!!"
"You know the safe-word" Messi whispered in his ear
"Messy," neymar huffed out
Cause you know, If it gets too Messy then they'd have to stop. But neymar would never dare to use it. And It was weird because Messi could tell the words apart. His name, and the fact that he's in pain.
Messi thrusted brutally into the smaller man. Neymar's legs were spread as wide as possible and Messi kept on hitting his prostate over and over again. He took one of Neymar's nipples in his mouth and sucked on it teasingly.
"Ah! Messi! You feel so good inside of me!! So fucking good! Ahh!!"
"Look at you Ney, you look like a pretty ballerina with your legs spread wide. Maybe you're just as flexible as one. "
"Ahh! Messi, fuck! So fucking good!! You're so deep inside!!" Neymar moaned as Messi rocked him back and forth
He flipped the boy over and neymar for on his hands and knees. Every time Messi would push in, neymar would fall forward. There was a big mirror in the room. And you could see their reflections.
"Look at you Ney, such a perfect porn star. Do you like seeing yourself getting fucked in the ass huh? Answer me!"
And there came a slap to his ass. A loud groan. Followed by a sweet moan.
"Ahh!! Fuck!! Yes!! Messi! I love it, fuck me harder!! "
Messi didn't have a problem with that. The bed was making sounds and neymar came staring at his reflection. He felt to naughty and dirty.
"You're such a naughty boy, Ney. Your hole is so tight. But look at how nicely you're swallowing my dick. It's like you don't want it to get out. "
"Ahh Messi! I can feel you so deep inside! Ahh.. Fuck! Jesus!" Neymar looked like he was about to pass out
"No baby don't go to sleep on me. "
It wasn't sleep. It was the feeling of it all being too much for him to really handle.
"Messi, I can't ! If you keep on fucking like that- ah!"
"Like what? Huh?"
"Like that! Ah! So hard! So good! I'm gonna lose it again. Messi you're gonna make me come again!!"
Messi sped up and began to pump Neymar's new harden member. And neymar came again. His hands gave up but he managed to keep his knees in place.
"Ah'! You're tightening around me Ney, do you really love my dick so much that you don't want to let it go?" Messi hissed
Neymar only moaned in response. Messi came inside of him brutally. Filling him up to the core. He collapsed next to neymar.
"That was Amazing." Messi Breathed
"You were amazing. I won't be able to walk for a while."
"That'll prove to them who tops." Messi laughed
Neymar only blushed.
*
*
I think this was pretty long. Also: funfact! This is the first time I used the word 'dick' I always try to go around those words because they're very bold and blunt. I don't know if the readers get uncomfortable at the mention of those words so I try hard not to use them.