Xavi+Pique

Xavi opened his apartment door quickly. As soon as it opened, it closed as well. His head was spinning and he was a little dizzy. But he understood what was happening.
"C'mon, take it off already" pique hissed
"Calm down" Xavi said as his clothes fell to the floor
Every time pique got jealous, it meant that they would be having rough sex and Xavi didn't mind at all. It wasn't his fault that the man from the other team was interested in him. But when Pique noticed, he pulled Xavi away. Xavi sighed because he knew what was waiting for him at home.
"Suck!" Pique ordered and Xavi got on his knees and began to gently lick the head
Pique groaned at the wet feeling of the tongue and mouth. Xavi's mouth wrapped around his member teasingly. His tongue would give a couple of licks and he would kiss the tip when he went back up. He bobbed his head up and down. Not being able to fit all of the man inside. But just enough to make the blue eyed man go insane.
"Stop.. Go sit on the couch and spread your legs wide open."
Xavi nodded and did what he was told. Pique smirked at the wonderful view. He leaned in and kissed the smaller man before harshly pushing in. Xavi screamed in pique's mouth. Pique didn't pity the smaller man and just continued to thrust harder and faster.
"Ah! P-pique!!"
He pushed the man's legs further up, making his knees hit his shoulders slightly. He loved how flexible Xavi was. It just made everything so much more sexy. Pique then began pumping the other man and Xavi came into his hand.
His eyes glistened and he was still coming from his high. Pique kept on hitting that spot over and over and he felt like he couldn't take it anymore. Pique grabbed his hips and began to push them with his thrusts. With everyone, he reached deeper than before. And he never failed to rub against that bundle of nerves.
"Ahh!! Pique!! More more!!"
But he stopped. And Xavi looked at him confused.
"What do you want?" Pique said pulling out
"Please.. More.." Xavi whimpered
"Why did you talk to him?"
"Gerard! Are you serious.. I didn't talk to him.. Stop getting so jealous over little things "
"No! You're mine! He can't be flirting with you." Pique said
"It's fine.. I only want you.. I only love you." Xavi said looking up at the blue eyed beauty
"What do you want Xavi?" Pique said with a hint of something in those blue pools
"I want you to fuck me."
Pique thrusted back in. Xavi screamed at the sensation. Pique always filled him up. He couldn't hold it anymore. He came for the second time. He was about to faint when pique came harshly inside or him. He sighed in happiness.
"Rest, round 2 starts right after I come out of the shower." Pique said
"Do you want me to join you?"
It would be a long night. Filled with delicious screams of Xavi.