Oscar+Eden

It's midnight and I can't sleep. But I have to cause I got school tomorrow..

+

+

+

Requested.

Oscar breathed in heavily as eden palmed his bulge through his shorts. Practice had been rough and now they've found themselves in a car, being the dirty boys that they are.

"Eden.. Ah! Fuck!"

Eden's self control was breaking. He needed to be inside oscar before he exploded. It was a rough way of taking off clothes but it worked for them. They'd make a mess but they didn't care. As soon as eden was met with Oscar heat, he regained his cool. Oscar felt so good and tight. It's like every night they spent together wasn't enough to satisfy either of them.

"Fuck eden!! Harder!!" Oscar moaned

His legs were spread as far as the space would allow . Even though it was very uncomfortable, they didn't mind. It was hot. The idea of getting caught; everything really.

"God Oscar! If you keep screaming this loud people will hear!" Eden groaned

"Ah!! If you keep fucking me this hard I'm gonna scream louder! Jesus! Fuck! Yeah ah! Fuck yeah ! Jesus! More more ! Eden!"

Every word that Oscar said turned eden on even more.

"Fuck! Oscar! Baby! I'm gonna come soon!"

"Ah! Yes god! Inside please! Faster ahh right there yeah!"

"Oscar!!"

"eden!"

They came together. Eden gave a few more thrusts and soon pulled out. Oscar smiled at him weakly. Such a perfect day it was.

*

*

*

Sorry it's so short but I should head to sleep cause I got school tomorrow.