Cristiano+Ramos

Okay. This is the last one! Lol
Requested
+
+
+
Cristiano rested on his bed happily. He couldn't stop smiling. They had won! God it felt amazing. A soft knock on his door caught his attention.
"Come in!" He says
He knew that it was one of the guys. They had been celebrating and most of them slept over because they were too drunk to drive. Cristiano gasped when he saw a shirtless Sergio enter his room. God this was unfair.
"Cristiano," he slurred as he tried to walk into the room
"Aren't you drunk?" Cristiano laughs
"Cris.. You're really cute!"
Ramos slumps down on the bed with Cristiano. He snuggles closer. Cristiano feels his heart race. Ramos is so close to him right now, he can't handle it.
"Sergio, you're drunk," Cristiano groans
"Cris.. "
Ramos's hand is under Cristiano's jersey. God Cristiano really wants to take him. But he resists and tries to push his hand away.
"Sergio.."
"I bet you don't like Irina as much as you like me,"
God he's so right. Cristiano would never love Irina as much as he's grown to secretly love this man.
"You're drunk.. Go to sleep,"
"No.. I'm sober enough to know that I really want you right now,"
"You don't know what you're asking for, Sergio "
"I'm asking for you to fuck me,"
Ramos takes his shorts off and pulls Cristiano's shirt up. He finally gets it off and Cristiano immediately wraps his arms around the man's bare torso.
"You'll regret this," Cristiano groans
"Bet you I won't,"
Ramos wraps his legs around Cristiano's waist as they sit on the bed. He feels Cristiano's hard member push against his ring of muscles. He groans as the man begins to push all of himself inside him.
"Cris," Ramos moans
" God Damn it Sergio! You're really tight,"
"Cris.. Ah! Ah!"
He stills. Cristiano wonders why. Sergio groans painfully and breaths in deeply.
"Hey.. Hey.. We can stop,"
"Cris.. God.. Fucking hell.. More!"
"Sergio! Ah!"
Sergio kept on clenching around him and Cristiano feared that he would come too soon.
"Gosh, if you keep on tightening around me this bad I'm gonna come!"
"Cris! Ahh!! Please!! Ahh! Harder!"
Cristiano slammed him down on the bed and began thrusting into him rougher.
"I hope you remember this tomorrow.. I'm sure you'll feel it,"
"I- I'm gonna come!!"
"Not yet, fuck... You can't come," Cristiano growls
Ramos has to bite down on his lips. Cristiano is hitting the right spot over and over and he's already leaking.
Cristiano has a lot of stamina. Ramos couldn't hold it anymore. He came. Cristiano ties him up to the headboard. Sergio is red and bruised in love bites. His knees hurt from being held by them too much. But Cristiano isn't done with him just yet.
"I might hurt you,"
It was a warning that Sergio shouldn't have taken for granted. Cristiano had no mercy with him. He made Sergio come a couple of more times without he himself coming. But when he did, he spilled all of his seed deep inside of Sergio.
"God," he breathes out and pulls out of the man's tightness
He untied Sergio and fell on the bed with him. Sergio fell into Cristiano's arms.
"You okay?"
"Yeah.. You're pretty," Sergio slurs
He's still a little drunk. Cristiano laughs.
"You're pretty too," Cristiano kisses him for the first time
Ramos immediately moans into his mouth when Cristiano's tongue slipped into his mouth. He explored every inch of his mouth. He smells like strong alcohol but yet minty.
"Don't moan like that.. I'm gonna take you again.. A lot rougher,"
"Mhmm,"
Ramos falls asleep in his arms. He kisses the man's forehead and whispers a goodnight to him.
"I love you," he hears Ramos whisper
He chuckles. He palaces a small peck on his lips before whispering it back to the man in his arms.

+
+
+
Go check out Secrets of the Flower Boy