Ramos+Chicharito

Requested

+

+

+

"You did really good," chicharito praised

"Thanks," Ramos smiled blushing

The younger man blushed as well. They liked each other but were too shy to say anything. Ramos linked their hands together as they walked around. Ramos had said that he wasn't tired so he would walk around a small park around his house. Chicharito chose to go with him.

"I wish you would've played," Ramos says

"It seemed brutal," chicharito laughs

"I wouldn't let them hurt you,"

"Thank you,"

Ramos tightened his grip on the Footballer. Chicharito turned to look at him. Ramos was already staring at him intensely.

"Can we.."

Chicharito blushed. He knew what Ramos was going to say. He nodded. Ramos leaned down and kissed him lovingly. Their lips collided perfectly. They felt right against each other. Ramos pulled him closer.

"We should go back," the younger man says as he feels himself blush

Ramos nods. When they get home, the door are burst open. Ramos is already taking off everything that chicharito has on.

"Sergio," he groans as Ramos bites down on him

"God I've wanted to do this ever since the minute I saw you,"

The Mexican can only laugh and pushes him on the bed. Ramos likes the charge that he's taken. He pulls the boy down with him and straddles him. Chicharito already has love bites around his neck. Ramos is proud of his work.

"Slow," the boy whispers as Ramos hovered him

"I'll take care of you,"

Ramos can't promise to go slow. He's rough. A beast when it comes to being in bed. But those puppy eyes staring up at him are doing things to him that he can't quite explain. He pushes in, slowly. That doesn't stop Javier from screaming in pain.

"Hey.. Javier.."

"Go, I'm fine."

Ramos bit his lip but nodded. He continued to push further. Javier groaned. He felt like he was being ripped apart.

"Okay.. Let's stop.. Clearly you haven't done this in a while..." Ramos said

But then it hit him. Javier's bruised lips. His blush. His need to be gentle and slow.

"Javier... You..."

"I wanted to congratulate you for winning.." He blushes

"You didn't need to take it this far.. Do you wanna stop?"

"No.. I.. I like you, Sergio.. A lot."

"Good.. Cause I like you.. A lot.. Too,"

The younger man's eyes lit up. Sergio found him to be the cutest thing ever. Their bodies soon ached for one another. Sergio started at a slow and gentle pace. He loved having the smaller man withering beneath him.

"Sergio," he moaned out

And oh god! Oh god! When Javier moaned his name like that. Sergio almost lost it. This boy would be the death of him.

"You're gonna kill me Javier.. You and this Virgin hole that no one else can ever ever touch. You're mine. Mine forever."

Sergio was possessive and this kid would not be an exception. Not when he says Sergio's name in such a sinful way. Not when he gave Sergio everything pure that he had. Sergio can't let this boy slip away. He'll die.

"Sergio! Ah!"

"God damn it.. You're driving me crazy."

He needed to claim him. He already was. But he needed to show everyone else who Javier Hernandez Balcazar belonged to.

"Mine, mine!" He groans possessively

"Ah! Jesus!"

"Don't say that baby.. We're sinning"

"Sergio! I.. I.."

"Shh.. It's okay.. Let go,"

And he did. He was sore and tired in the end. But the next day when everyone saw him limping and with love bites and with Sergio by his side, he felt okay. Everyone knew. Sergio made sure to let everyone know that this boy was his.

+

+

+