Messi+Neymar

So there wasn't much Neymessi in today's game. Marc kissed Neymar on the cheek.. Neymarc is being shipped by a couple of people and I am not okay. I'm sorry. But no. Neymessi till the fucking day I die.

+

+

+

Messi knew what Neymar liked. Neymar was easy to read and that gave Messi an advantage over him. Messi knew that Neymar needed a soft kiss on the his neck to keep him from getting a little too nervous. Messi knew at what hours Neymar would want to get freaky.

Neymar always chose to get hard in the wrong times as well. They could be in the bus, nearing their destination and Neymar would choose that it was the right time to tease Messi because he was uncomfortably hard.

Neymar, you could tell he was crazy. He had no shame. And Messi knew that. So when Neymar slipped into Messi's room wearing women dressing attire Messi simply stared at him in awe. He had no words. He took a mental note, pink looks great on Neymar.

"What are you doing here?" Messi asked him

It wasn't a question out of annoyance or curiosity. Messi knew very well why Neymar was there. He wasn't sure as to why Neymar was wearing a laced pink shit that opened midway down to his stomach and pink panties following it. He could see Neymar's arousal.

He swallowed thickly.

"I've been really bad, daddy. I think I need to get punished."

Neymar's answer made Messi's sleepy body awaken very quickly. The heat of it all going straight to his groin. With every step forward that Neymar took, Messi felt his boxers become more constricting. Neymar straddled Messi before sitting on him, feeling his arousal against his own.

"I wanna make you feel good, daddy," he whispered in Messi's ear

His tongue swiped down his exposed neck. Messi's grew weaker. He pulled Neymar closer, their bodies flushed together. His hand found his way down his back and cupped Neymar's asscheeks. Neymar moaned as Messi gave it a couple of slaps. He pushed Messi down on the bed and came down with him. His ass was up in the air as his lips found their way to Messi's nipples. Messi took the small lace of Neymar's panties and pulled on it lightly. The bow that had been made was now destroyed and half of the undergarment was falling from the tanned skin. He pulled the other side and watched the pink clothing fall from Neymar's skin. Neymar could now feel Messi's slightly cold hand roam around his ass. Messi slapped it a few more times, knowing that it was already a reddish color.

He hummed in response to Neymar's experienced tongue roaming around his body like a hungry snake. Neymar looked up at him with lustful eyes as he reached Messi's treasure trail. Messi swallowed thickly. Neymar only smirked as he rid Messi off his boxers.

He took the now fully erected member in his hand before opening his mouth wide. Messi groaned as his head met Neymar's warm mouth. His tongue swirled around the thick member as Messi groaned out numerous curse words.

"God! Fuck!! Ney you're making daddy feel so good!! Ahh!"

Every word gave Neymar a little push to try and take Messi further in his mouth. He gagged as he took messi as deep as he could. He couldn't fit all of him in his mouth but it was enough to have Messi out of breath. He pulled Lionel out of his mouth and licked the sides of the member.

"Ney,"

"Daddy, I need you inside me so bad! Please fuck me,"

Neymar didn't let Messi rise. And Messi understood why. Neymar was being more daring than usual. He wanted to take control in a way. And Messi would leave him. Neymar took Messi's member in his hand as he slowly went down on it. Every inch filling him further more, until he could no longer take it. Once he had Messi fully in, he was satisfied. The pink top, that he still had on covered his thighs slightly. Messi found his way between the slit of the gown and wrapped both hands around Neymar's waist. He pulled Neymar's body upward and let him fall on him slowly.

Once Neymar was knew that he could do it alone, Messi let him do his thing. His hands rested on Lionel's hard abdomen as he bounced on the older player. His body was sweaty and slick. Messi took his member in his hand and began to pump it fast.

"Daddy!! Ahh!!"

"God Ney! You're making daddy feel so good right now!! You're riding daddy so good baby!! Such a good boy!!"

Every single word drove Neymar to full ecstasy. He was so close. And Messi knew it. He felt Neymar clench around him.

"Daddy!!! Daddy!! I'm coming!!!"

Messi didn't need to say anything. He too came with Neymar.

*

Messi soon discovered that Neymar loved playing those roles. On Halloween, Neymar dressed as a school girl. And Messi played along.

"You're late young lady," he said as Neymar flicked the lights up

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Neymar teased

Messi Got up from his seat and pushed Neymar against the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you up against the wall with your pretty little school girl outfit on," Messi groaned

Neymar moaned as Messi pulled his skirt up and rubbed their members together through the fabric.

"I bet you'd like that," Messi whispered

His used his hand to pulled the blue panties to the side, finding access to Neymar's intimacy.

+

+

+

I need to get ready to go to the mall so if you want a part two just let me know and I'll make it tonight. My friend told me that I needed to make this because she had seen a daddy kink on tumblr and yeah.. Idk how you guys feel about it..

Foreplay is sexy.