Neymar+James

So I'm making a Neymar fanfic. It's called "Bad Habits" boyxgirl

Read it! Lol

Requested

Neymar looked down at the book.

"Evil," he growled

"Talking to books again aren't we Santos?" Someone laughs

"Rodriguez..." Neymar says

"I could always be your sexy tutor" he winks

"I'll pass,"

"Oh cmon... Neymar Leo died a long time ago.. Get over it and let me make you happy,"

James' intentions were good. His wording was bad. Neymar felt his eyes grow watery and James cursed under his breath. Neymar rushed out the library and James chased after him.

"Neymar !! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it!" James calls out

Neymar and Lionel had been a beautiful couple. They had been in love ever since they knew the meaning of the word. Lionel, sadly, died in a car accident in their gap year of college. Everyone found out though. When Neymar came back he looked devastated. It's been 4 years. Everyone knows that it takes time to mourn a loss but Neymar is still stuck on Leo. They had so many plans together. They were going to become pediatricians.

They would be the happiest people on planet earth. But at the age of 19, lionel died, leaving Neymar crushed. Now Neymar is 23 and a beautiful man being Pursued by many. James is one of those many. But Neymar doesn't let anyone in.

"Go away," Neymar shouts

"No. Neymar stop. I know you miss him but you can't spend all of your time stuck on him. Get over it!" James shouts

"I can't. "

"Leo would want you to move on don't you think?" He says holding his hand tightly in his

"Y-yeah.. B-but.. I .. I miss him.. Leo, he's gone," Neymar cries out

And that's when it all starts. James doesn't mind sleeping beside Neymar and waking up at midnight with him screaming Leo's name in horror and pain.

He's so in love with Neymar that he's willing to wait for as long as it takes. They're 26 when Neymar first kisses him. James has had other lovers before Neymar, but when Neymar kissed him, everyone else went bye bye.

Neymar still visited Lionel's grave. And James would never prohibit him from doing so. Lionel wasn't just his lover, that was his friend.

"So.. I'm moving.. James doesn't want to stay in this town forever.. And as the smarter husband, I need to follow him before he does something stupid," Neymar laughs

He's visiting Leo for the last time. It feels good. It's a weight being lifted from his shoulders.

"I'm really gonna miss you Leo. I hope you're okay with me moving on and finding my own happiness.. What we had was amazing. You were my first love. I'm always going to love you,"

He fixes the flowers and gets up. James is waiting. He smiles when he sees the Colombian.

"Ready?"

"Yes,"

He's ready. Ready to move on. Ready to love someone else. God James was such an annoying brat. Yet he managed to get under his skin and heart so easily.

James is pushing him up against the wall. Their bodies are pressed together and their lips are locked together.

"N-Ney!" James moans out

"Fuck,"

They can never stay away. It's impossible.