Cristiano+James

I went to watch Mockingjay! Finally

Requested

___

Cristiano isn't really sure of how or when it happened. He just suddenly started thinking about this boy a little more than he should be. And he knows it's wrong. It's wrong for many reasons. Reasons that he can't seem to escape and entangle him even more in this web of love that he's been caught in.

James is like a child. He's very carefree and let's life take him where it wants to. He laughs like he won't be able to laugh again tomorrow. He swallows everything whole. He enjoys every little breath he takes. And Cristiano wants to breathe in everything that James is, everything that he does, every little thing that he sees.

"Are you okay?" James asks him

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You've been out of it lately,"

Cristiano isn't really paying attention to what James is saying. All he sees is the Colombian's lips moving, and he thinks about how good they would feel against his own.

But all of this drives Cristiano insane. He wants to cry. He wants to scream. He wants to get away. He wants to erase this man from his life, from his heart.

He can't handle this torture. He can't go on seeing him and not being able to touch him. It's too painful. He can't keep on longing for him, not anymore.

"They're offering more money," Cristiano says

"Oh.. So you're gonna go.."

James isn't really sure of what he needs to say. He doesn't want Cristiano to go. He can't find the courage to tell him to stay. He can't bring himself to saying anything. So he just congratulates him. He fakes a smile. And it's all okay.

Cristiano will leave not knowing that James is in love with him. He'll go and never realize that James has always looked at him with those eyes. Those eyes that hold so much love and admiration in them.

"I don't know if I'm leaving yet.. I need to think this through," Cristiano tells him

"Do whatever makes you happy man. I'll support you,"

|~|

James bit his tongue. It's raining and it's dark. His clothes are sticking to his skin and water is trickling down his body. Cristiano resembles him right now.

Cristiano, the man who's leaving, the reason why they're in this situation. James can't act very fast. But his feet are. They're walking closer. He takes Cristiano's face in his hands and pulls him in for a soft and inexperienced kiss.

Cristiano is very surprised. But he immediately wraps his arms around James' waist. They kiss for a while more. But they break when they feel like they can't handle holding their breaths much longer.

"Don't go," he whispers

____

Oh my gosh.. This kept on like deleting over and over.. So like I got really upset about it :(