Messi+Neymar

So my brother told me that soccer players are not allowed to have sex the night before a game.. And I was likeTF...

+

+

+

"Ney, we can't.. We have a game tomorrow remember?" Messi said as neymar kissed down his neck

"But Leo, we haven't done it in a while ... Please.. I need you tonight.."

"Ney,"

"Messi... Please,"

So Messi gave in. He let neymar sweep him away into their bed. It was a hungry night. A full moon and beautiful stars in the Sky.

"Fuck, Ney, so tight."

So their bodies began to sweat very quickly and neymar felt so right. Messi just couldn't contain his needs. Every single thrust was harder and rougher than intended. But neymar liked it rough. He likes the way Messi isn't holding back and just pounding into him like tomorrow may never come.

"Leo, fuck Leo, you're.. So fucking! Ah! Good!"

"I'm the best,"

Messi leaned down and kissed the panting man.

"Oh c'mon Ney.. we've just stared and you're already tired.. That's so sad.."

Messi flipped neymar on to his belly and neymar huffed. Messi pulled up his hips and slammed into him immediately. Neymar moaned as Messi groaned. Being connected to each other in this way was something that they just could never explain. Every single thrust that Messi made sent neymar over the edge. Messi always knew where his sweet spot was and he always seemed to find it.

"Fuck Messi! Harder baby! Fuck me!! Ahhh!!"

And Messi obeyed. Making neymar scream loudly.

"Shh, you don't want to be heard baby."

A phone rang and neymar cursed under his breath. He picked up the phone and answered.

"H-hello?"

Messi changed the position. Making neymar scream slightly.

"Neymar are you okay?"

"Ah! Ye-yes!! I- fuck- I'm fine.."

Messi smirked as he hit neymar prostate very hard. Neymar bit his lip roughly and tried hard not to scream.

"Oh cause I heard a scream and I'm too lazy-"

"I'm fine pique.. I promise.."

"Okay.. Fine."

Neymar was glad when pique finally decided to get off the phone. Messi smirked and continued to pound into him. Neymar screamed a little but tried hard to cover up his screams.

"Me-Messi! Ah! I'm-"

He didn't need to finish his words. A couple of minutes later Messi came as well. Neymar got up as kissed the Man. They began to make out for a while and soon were too tired to even move their lips against each other.

Morning came brutally to them. They had to get on the bus, to which they slept much of their time in.

"Okay guys.. Let's do our best yeah?"

They always felt like they could count on neymar and Messi to make a huge difference in the game. But when they were both switched only 5 minutes into the game.. Everyone gasped and opposed.

"What the hell?" Neymar said

Messi was always too quiet and shy to say anything. But he did get annoyed when it happened.

"What the hell to you! What happened guys? You both look tired and exhausted.. Did you escape and get laid last night ?"

"Umm.."

"You know the rules! You will not play today."

Messi should've known. He shouldn't have let neymar done that. He should've stood strong. But then he looked at neymar and how he hissed when he tried to sit down. and suddenly it was all better. He sat down next to his secret lover and smiled down at him.

"What? Neymar asked

"I'm gonna destroy you tonight,"

"I wouldn't have it Any other way,"

Oh how they wished there was no one there. So that maybe they could lock lips and just kiss till their lips were bruised.

+

+

+

My hand is my hand is numb..