Messi+Neymar

So I'm gonna do an October special!! Yay!! I'm gonna have sexy football players in cute costumes! Yes. I will do it lol..

Part 2 of Neymessi because y'all asked for it.

+

+

+

Neymar's darkened eyes watched messi closely. He winced as Messi forced himself inside of him.

"Fuck,"

"God you're tight,"

Neymar tried to grab on to something. The wall was cold and his leg was being held up by Messi's hand. Their lips collided. It was Messy and needy. But Neymar loved it. Messy was gasping loudly and pounding into him faster and faster. Neymar's hands were wrapped around Messi's neck and they pulled on his hair when he could no longer take it.

"Fuck! Leo!!"

His skirt was above his belly button and his shirt was crumbled and unbuttoned. Messi hoisted him up, bringing his further into the wall. Neymar wrapped his legs around Messi's waist and kept his arms wrapped securely around his neck. Small huffs left their lips as they grew heavy with sweat and lust.

"M-Messi! Harder!"

Neymar didn't mind the rough thrusts that slammed him up against the wall. Messi licked down his neck and sucked on his neck hard. His hands held neymar tightly against him.

"Fuck fuck fuck!! Leo!! Fucking hell!! So good!!"

"God Ney! Fucking hell!! You feel so good!"

Messi carried neymar to the couch and laid him down. He spread his legs wider as neymar groaned. He sucked on Neymar's nipple and bit it. His teeth pulling on it lightly. Neymar moaned out and gripped the the pillow. He shut his eyes closed as Messi increased his speed and went in deeper.

"You like it deep?" He whispered against his ears

"Fuck yeah! Ah!! Harder!!"

"You've been a bad bad student.."

Messi wasn't sure on how to take his role playing serious. He didn't want to mess it up either. So he hoped neymar would simply play along without teasing him.

"Ah! Yeah! I'm sorry daddy! I've been so bad!"

Messi pulled him up and flipped him on his belly. He slapped Neymar's ass, a red mark forming immediately. Neymar moaned in response to every slap that he received. Messi knew that he was getting turned on. He grabbed his belt and pulled Neymar's hands to his back. There, he tied them to the best that he could.

"You don't get to touch yourself," Messi said as he licked down Neymar's back.

"Ahh! Daddy!"

Messi smirked as he continued to tease Neymar's hole with his fingers. Neymar shivered as Messi's cold hand roamed around his body.

"Are you gonna be good?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll be good! Please!!! Give it to me!!"

He loved to have neymar beg him. He loved to have him at his mercy. He knew how to make him crack.

"Okay.."

Messi slowly pushed inside. Neymar groaned as every inch continued to fill him. His soft moans filled the room. Messi groaned as he was fully inside of the younger man. Neymar was tight and warm. His palms were a little pale and Messi pulled on his belt as neymar screamed in pain.

"Fuck!!"

His body ached. But Messi loved to have so much control over him. Neymar groaned as he came. His face flushed.

"I didn't even need to touch you," Messi said proudly

"Leo!" Neymar groaned

"Fuck Neymar! Shut up! I'm coming!!!"

"Leo!!!"

Messi collapsed on top of him. Neymar groaned as Messi's heavy weight fell on him. Once Messi pulled out he felt empty.

"Untie me,"

"Sorry.."

"It was actually kinda hot," neymar winked

Messi rolled his eyes.

"What will you come up with next?" Messi laughed

"Oh.. A lot more.."

"What goes on through your head?"

"You.. In very sexy costumes.. Fucking me.. 24/7.."

"Lovely,"

"Right."

+

+

+

Tried to do this as quickly as I could because I know that I wouldn't be able to update it any time soon.