Sweet Jealousy

Okays guys I'm so sorry I've been so inactive ! Honestly school has been so stressful.. I'll definitely try to update more often but I can't promise anything..

________

Neymar smiled as he saw Leo getting ready. Lionel turned to him and smiled.

"Hope you win," Neymar breathes out

"Neymar, you don't that doesn't really concern me. "

"But Cristiano will boast if he wins," Neymar pouts sadly

"You have a cute pout baby. Don't think about him okay? Be happy for him if he does win," Leo says pecking his lips

"Fine."

"I'll miss you," Leo breathes out before ruffling his soft hair

Neymar bites his lip and closes his eyes as he smiles up at Leo. He's sitting on their bed as his boyfriend gets ready for the Ballon D'or .

"I love you," Neymar whispers

"I love you too,"

So maybe Neymar needs a little reassurance here and there. It's not easy to keep something like this a secret. He wants to show off Messi to the world. He wants Messi to show him off. He wants to be the one to hold his hand tightly. He wants to be the one who people thank for making Leo so happy.

Neymar can't hate Antonella. He can only envy her. She gets to have Lionel. She gets to boast. She gets to show the world that he belongs to her even when he truly doesn't. He lays down and turns his tv on.

He doesn't want to. He feels likes maybe this is just torturing him. It probably is. His lover is holding a woman tightly. Neymar is jealous. Of course he's jealous.

He bites down on his lower lip harshly. They're smiling for everyone and he wants to throw up. He wants to smash something. He just doesn't want to cry.

"stupid," he whimpers before the tears fall freely down his face

"Why do I love you?"

He cries a little louder as the minutes pass by. He soon falls asleep with tear stained cheeks.

"Ney.. Ney.." He hears someone call him

"Hmm?" He questions while opening his eyes slowly

"Baby.. I'm home,"

"Leo.. I'm sorry you didn't-"

"It doesn't matter. Were you crying?" Leo asks worried

"My ankle was hurting really badly," Neymar lies

"Do you need me to change your-"

"No. I already cleaned myself up. Thank you though,"

"Alright. Well. Go back to sleep, babe,"

Babe. Neymar wonders if he calls her that too. He wonders if leo cares about her more than he cares about Neymar.

"Ney.. You know that I love you right?"

"Y-yeah," his voice cracks

He's so close to crying. He can't help it. He's not okay. He's so emotional.

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

"No.. Of course I'm not. I'm not okay.."

"What's wrong Ney? You're getting me worried,"

"Do you love her?" Neymar asks

"Ney.. Are you serious ? Why do you doubt my love for you? "

"It's not that.. It's just.. It's her. She gets to be with you. She gets to go everywhere with you without being questioned! And I?! What do I do?! I stay home and watch you smile.. With her.. "

"I asked you if you wanted to go with me Ney! You said no!"

"Because it looks wrong ! She has to go.. " Neymar says quieter

"Then I don't know what the fuck you want me to do! I'm willing to do anything you want me to! You want me to come out ? I'll do it in a heart beat. All because I fucking love you. So what the fuck now? What else am I supposed to do to show you that I love you.. That you mean the world to me,"

Neymar looks up at him with eyes of admiration. He smiles widely at Lionel. Leo can't help but to simply smile back at his younger lover.

"You drive me crazy.. Can't you see? I love you,"

"I love you too," Neymar smiles

Leo gets into bed with him and they share a sweet kiss. They're both so happy to finally be in each other's arms. Neymar cuddles up next to him. Messi holes him possessively. And Neymar knows that Antonella will never have this.

She will never have his heart. Neymar is the owner of that. He will never give it to anyone else.

___

QOTD- do you have a favorite band? If so.. Who..

(I barely do these so I might start doing them more often)

I like rock music lol so Evanescence and Sleeping With Sirens are like my main ones but there's like so many more