Birthday Sex

Omg Happy Birthday to my One True Love, Antoine Griezmann! I love this man guys.. I hope you know that.. Lol

Go follow my Ig: j.enn__ (2 underscores)
I'll follow you back lol i regret deleting my old one cause now I got like 20 followers like what is that?
But yeah follow me and stalk me so that I can do the same to you guys!

_____________

"Happy Birthday!!" Mandzukic yells as Antoine opens the door

Antoine smiles brightly at his lover. He's a little tired from the game but this man can always make him smile brightly by simply just looking at him.

"T-thank you,"

"How was the game baby?" Mario asks him closing the gap between them

Antoine can only moan into Mario's mouth when the man starts exploring his wet cavern. The feeling is so sweet and gentle, Antoine almost feels in the clouds.

"It was good," Antoine breathes out when they pull apart

"I'm glad.. "

"Omg! Cake!! Yay!!!" Antoine says when he sees it

It's ice cream cake by the looks of it and it looks really good. His name is written on it in pretty cursive writing and the words Happy Birthday as well.

"Thank you.. Mario.. You're so sweet,"

"Anything for my baby."

Antoine turns a crimson color and looks down in embarrassment. Mario has always been so sweet to him, despite his very rough and mean look. He's a very sweet man who can be very dominant at times but Antoine doesn't mind.

They're on the couch, Antoine sitting on him while they grind on each other. They're kissing passionately and Mandzukic starts pulling Griezmann's shirt up. Griezmann allows him to take off his shirt and does the same to Mario. They smile warmly at each other.

"Gonna fuck you really hard babe.. Gonna make sure you feel me for days,"

"Wouldn't want it any other way,"

Antoine starts unbuttoning and unzipping Mario's pants before pulling them off him without getting off the older man.

He moves a little to easily go down and grab the man's hard manhood. Mario groans when Antoine's hand holds his throbbing member for the first time in forever.

"Fuck,"

Griezmann licks the head and wraps his lips around it. He starts sucking him off gently and cradling his balls with his hand. Mario is left speechless.

"Ah~ fuck! "

Antoine starts taking him deeper. Mario feels selfish because it's Antoine birthday. He should be the one pleasing the French football player. But Antoine doesn't look troubled by it. His lips are red and when he looks up to Mario, he's s a goner. Those blue eyes and thick eyelashes are the death of Mario.

"Oh! Fuck! Grizi! I'm gonna come if you don't stop,"

Antoine rises with a Pop! As his lips leave Mario's erection. Mario's head falls back in relaxation. Then he feels something warm and tight. He opens his eyes and sees that Griezmann is already trying to push him into his tight heat.

Mario grabs his hips and pushes Griezmann down on him completely.

"Fuck.. Haven't done you in such a long time.. Almost forgot how tight you always are."

"M-mario," he whimpers softly

"C'mon.. " he says thrusting up taking Antoine by surprise

"Ah~ s-slow down!"

"You know you like it rough.. Fuck!"

Mario gets up in a siting position. Griezmann wraps his legs around his waist and arms around his neck while Mario keeps thrusting into him. He's moaning out Mario's name quietly as the man soon finds his sweet spot and keeps on hitting it every time he thrusts into him.

"You feel so good babe.. Sorry I can't control myself every time I have you naked in front of me looking at me with those innocent blue eyes of yours,"

"You make me lose my cool, Antoine"

"Only you have that effect on me,"

Mario slows down and starts making love to the French native. His words are low and sweet.

Antoine's head falls back and Mario pushes him down on the couch so that he's hovering over him. His thrusts speed up but still hold that loving and caring movement to them.

"I'm so in love with you,"

"I'd do anything for you.."

"I love you, Antoine.. I hope you know that,"

Antoine starts sobbing.

"M-Mario.. I'm coming,"

"Shh.. Hold it in babe.. Just a little more.. Wanna come with you,"

"Ah~ Mario! Please.. I can't.. Y-you make me.. Ah~ please!!"

"Okay.. I love you,"

"I love you too.. So much! ah!"

~~

Mario wakes up happily in bed with the birthday boy. He smiles when he sees Antoine sleeping peacefully.

"How did I get so lucky?" He smiles

Griezmann starts to move a little and soon opens his blue orbs.

"Hmm.. Morning,"

"Good morning baby.. You sore?"

"Umm.. I don't think so.."

"Then I guess we gotta work on it," Mario says

And in a split of a second he's being engulfed by Antoine's tightness. Antoine's mouth opens slightly in a small gasp.

He smiles up at the man on top of him. He was definitely sore. But he couldn't deny the need for the man. He wanted to feel Mario for as long as he could.