Innocent Kisses

Part 2 because they deserve it lol

Guys I'm sick so I'm sorry if it sucks.

________

"You don't wanna try me, Leo," Marc groans as the smaller man roams his body with his small pale hands

"But what if I do?"

"then you might regret it.. I'm not a gentle person,"

Marc pushes him further into the wall, hurting leo a little. But it's a type of pain that he enjoys a lot.

"F-fuck, Marc.."

"Stop leo.. I won't be able to control myself,"

"Then take me.. "

Marc gives into temptation. He gives into Leo's innocent kisses and touches. He's looking at those brown orbs and he can't believe that Lionel is beneath him, moaning out his name, begging Marc for more. It feels like a dream, like if all his Fantasies were finally coming true.

"M-Marc! Please.." Leo begs

Marc smirks and inserts a finger into Lionel's virgin hole. He smiles when he sees the uncomfortable feeling that takes over the smaller man's body. His eyes are filled with dark clouds that scream for Marc to be a little rougher, to take things a little further.

He's quick to add a second finger and starts stretching Lionel as much as he can. He wants to see him over the edge with just his fingers. But what fun is that? He speeds up the process, making Lionel scream in ecstasy when he finally hits Lionel's prostate.

"Fuck! Ah~ Marc~"

His voice is almost inaudible. He's become so irresistible.

"You ready babe?"

Lionel can only moan in response. Marc smirks and pulls his fingers out. The empty feeling making leo pout slightly.

The pout is soon replaced by an open mouth of a silent cry. Pain is visible in his brown eyes. Marc stills himself until Lionel gives him the okay to continue. It takes a while, almost a whole eternity for Marc, but Lionel soon gives the okay.

Marc starts thrusting in and out of him at a rapid pace. Lionel is gripping the sheets tightly and moaning out Marc's name over and over. It's a sound that Marc will never get tired of hearing.

He flips leo over, making him go on all fours. The new position making the feeling a little more painful but still very pleasurable. It gives Marc the free will to be a little rougher. Especially with the way Lionel is moaning and arching his back.

"Fuck! Marc!"

"You feel so good babe. Shit."

"Marc.. Marc.. I'm gonna- MARC!!!"

Lionel's face falls on the cold pillows as the rest of his body is being held by Marc. He's pounding into leo with a roughness and force that Leo didn't even know the younger man had. But he's way too exhausted to complain. So he just lets Marc take him until the blue eyed man comes inside him.

__

"Leo? Are you okay? You're so pink..." Gerard says as they sit at the dinner table

The team has decided to go out and celebrate all their great victories.

"Oh.. Y-yeah.. F-fine!"

"Okay.. If you say so," Pique says

Marc grabs his drink with his right hand and starts to drink it. He looks down to look at the blushing man beside him and smiles. He feels his left hand wet and sticky. He grabs a napkin and cleans his hand under the table.

"I'll be right back. "

Marc gets up and leaves. A few seconds later, Lionel does the same thing. Neymar frowns at the disappearance of the two.

"Are you okay Marc?" Xavi asks

"Is leo okay? He's been so strange lately.."

"What do you mean?" Xavi asks

"I don't know.. He's been limping a lot.. When did he get hurt?"

Pique spurts out his water.

"Sorry..." He says quietly

There's a mischievous look in his eyes.

___

"Ah~ Marc~ harder!!"

Behind a Locked bathroom, Marc makes a mess of the world's best football player.

"Holy shit leo! I'm almost there baby!"

"Ah! Marc.. Marc.. Fuck.. I love you,"

"I love you too babe.. Shit! I'm coming.."

_____

I'm such a mess right now.. I'm really shipping these two.. Idk why.. It just took one hug.. Lol

Requests- Closed.