Messi+Neymar

I hurt my finger. Ouch.
+
+
"So what's new Messi?" The conversation started
Messi was a soft shade of pink and looked a little nervous. Neymar was sitting next to him smiling at the people who looked at him. No one realized what was happening.
"Uh- no-nothing really.. The team looks pretty good and we'll keep working on t-things.."
"Messi, are you okay?" Someone from across the table asked
"Y-yes! I, excuse me.. I need to use the bathroom.."
Messi excused himself and shot neymar a look. Neymar got up as well and headed toward's Messi's direction. Once they both reached the bathroom they door was forced closed and locked.
"What the fuck??!" Messi said as neymar stared at him
"What? I thought you liked it.."
"Ney, we're with important people right now baby. We can't be doing those things, okay?"
"But Leo!!! We haven't done anything In a while," neymar complained
"Because I hurt you really bad that time and you couldn't play that well," Messi kissed the small pout that was formed on Neymar's soft pink lips
But neymar didn't want just a kiss. He wanted Messi to take him hard and rough. And now. Messi let out a moan when neymar slipped his hand inside his pants and took care of the problem he had caused before.
"Ah! Ney, we can't."
"Yes we can, now c'mon, fuck me." Neymar said as he gripped Messi's dick and tried to push in
"So impatient." Messi pushed neymar against the sink
Neymar's gripped the tiles and looked up to see his wonderful reflection. He didn't look bad wearing these types of things. Messi pushed in without any type of warning or preparation. When neymar was about to scream Messi pushed three fingers in his mouth.
"You don't want them to hear your filthy screams. They'll find out how much you like my cock, Ney, " Messi smirked
Neymar whimpered and nodded. Messi was ripping his apart little by little and the burning sensation was overwhelming. Messi took his fingers out and neymar sighed. He could see himself getting fucked. It was such a dirty picture but it only made things a lot hotter.
"Look, Ney, I can see your pretty little face while I'm fucking you from behind. You look so pretty taking my big dick into your tight ass. Jesus I can't believe I lasted this long without fucking you. Ney you're so tight. "
"Ah! Messi! So good! I love you! Jesus! Fuck! "
"Love you too baby, come for me Ney, "
Neymar instantly came. Messi smirked. Neymar was so easy to end. He turned him around and sat him on the cold space of the sink
"Spread your legs wide my little ballerina"
Neymar obeyed and Messi stuck two fingers into his loosened hole. Neymar blushed and groaned.
"Look, you're pretty loose. I'm gonna fuck you harder now. So hold on to something "
The warning was too slow. Or maybe neymar was. But Messi pushed in hard and rough. Neymar was satisfied though. He liked being filled by Messi. Messi always looked so innocent but only neymar knew how great he was in bed.
"Ah! Messi! Fuck! "
Messi came with a small grunt. His breathing got heavy and neymar was in heaven. He pulled out and saw the abused hole drip with his cum. Neymar blushed when he caught Messi's stare.
"Stop staring," neymar whispered
"Only you could make that look hot Ney, I might just wanna go for round 2"
"What about the party?"
"They can wait. I just wanna fuck the living shit out of you."
And so Messi bent neymar over and neymar took it like the good slut he is.
+
+
I'm going to my cousin's house.. Idk how I'm gonna sneak somewhere to write my dirty thoughts lol