Mario+Marco

Mario smiled for the flashing lights. His best friend Marco, right beside him. Marco snaked a hand around Mario's waist and held him like he would hold his wife. Of course this was all seen as a friendly gesture but the people around them. No one knew what they did behind the closed doors and they were glad.

"Well that was exhausting.." Marco said as he plopped on the couch

"Yeah, but we're home now! And that means I get to sleep." Mario smiled brightly

"Mariooo!!! No!!" Marco said from the couch

"What? "

"You said we could be dirty tonight." Marco pouted

"But Marcoooo.!!" Mario pouted

And his pout was simply the cutest thing ever. He had this fat cheeks and it was just so perfect. But Marco would not fall. He walked toward his lover and planted a small warm kiss on his perfect lips. Mario gave in very quickly and groaned in frustration. He didn't like letting Marco win but no matter what, he always gave into his lover.

"Marco.. Tomorrow.." Mario said turning his head slightly

"But that's what you always say.. It's been too long.." Marco breathes into the other man's neck

"Marco," Mario moaned as the other man found his sweet spot and began to nibble on it

"You want it.. Don't deny it.." Marco smirked against his neck

And Mario became submissive once again. His clothes didn't take long to fall to the floor after that. Marco kissed up his naked body and Mario closed his eyes and enjoyed the sweet touches of the more dominant man. Marco was always very sweet with Mario, and today was no difference. It had be a very long time ever since they had been together.

"Mario, do you need prep?" Marco asked softly against the man's smooth stomach

"Marco.." Mario groaned

Mario was always shy and Marco loved it. Mario pushed his index finger inside and felt the tightness of the other man. It definitely had been far too long. Mario moaned at the wonderful and familiar intrusion. Soon a second finger was added and Mario arched his back at the wonderful feeling taking over.

Marco took it as sign and slowly pushed in. The two fingers were replaced by something thicker, bigger, an so much more enjoyable. Mario moaned loudly and Marco loved the sounds that came out of the other man's mouth. Marco loved Mario more than anything in the world. Mario was such a cute thing. He was quiet and yet so loud in his own little way. He had the cutest cheeks ever and his moans were music to Marco's ears. He believed that Mario was just a wonder of the world.

"Ahh! Marco!"

His moans so perfect. His voice so enchanting. He would be a fool if he ever let him go. Marco continued to make love to his beautiful partner until the both came with the moaning of each other's names.

**

I'm so sorry this kinda sucks but I'm taking care of my uncle's kids and the first one I had got deleted so yeah I'll try to make a better update later on I promise.