Messi+Neymar

Today's an amazing day. Everything is great in the Culé family.

Requested

"Cmon leo! Let's go!! It's time to celebrate!!" Pique calls out

"We'll get kicked out.." Leo groans

Pique seems to go a little crazy during those night outs. Plus, Leo has Neymar in their bedroom waiting for him. He could never do that to his lover. Plus he wanted his reward for being La Liga's top scorer.

"But Leo.. It's your special day!" Jordi says

"But I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow."

"Are you sure that that's why you don't wanna go?" Sergi smirks

"Why else would it be?"

"I don't know.. Neymar was whispering a lot of things into your ear earlier today.. Did he promise to dress up like a cute school girl? Was he a bad boy Leo?" Sergi laughs

"Fuck off!" Leo groans

"Don't make Neymar scream too much Leo. We need to sleep too,"

"Just go. Go out and celebrate for me!" Messi smiles

They nod and leave him. He goes back to his room where Neymar is resting. He looks tired so Leo lays down next to him and wraps his arms around him.

"Good night baby," Leo says

"Congrats on your win Leo," Neymar says happily

"Thanks baby.. Couldn't have done it without you," he whispers

"Oh hush! You were great. I'm so happy,"

Leo leans down to kiss him. Neymar opens his mouth for Leo and Leo slips in his tongue. He's slowly pulling Neymar closer and pushing his shirt up. Neymar's hand is under Leo's shirt and traveling upwards.

They break the kiss and start to undress each other. They're trying to do it really quick, too needy to waste any time. Their lips crashed once again as Neymar pushed Leo down on the bed. He broke the kiss and began to kiss down Leo's abdomen. He smirks as he slowly finds his way down to the man's waistband. He pulls down his boxers slowly, much to Leo's dismay.

He takes the tip into his mouth. It's wet and warm and Leo really likes that. He hardens even more. Neymar slowly takes a little more of him into his mouth. He starts licking and bobbing his head. He does it for a few minutes before Leo takes his head and guides him down on his dick.

"Fuck! Ney!"

Neymar hums in response and God Leo almost cums. He pulls neymar up. His lips are red and he's breathing a little heavy. He pants a little but smiles down at his lover. Messi wraps a hand around his waist while he finds his lips.

"Let me ride you," Neymar whispers against his lips

Messi nods and lets Neymar straddle him. Neymar bites down on his bottom lip as he finds himself going down on Messi's hard member.

"Fuck!" He groans

"Ney.. Ah.. Damn baby you're tight."

Neymar grimaced. How long has it been since they've done anything like this? Very long. He doesn't really know how long but he's sure that it's been more than a couple of months. Messi feels really good inside of him and Neymar's body reacts perfectly.

He's sweating and bouncing a little faster and screaming Leo's name a little louder than he should be. Their hands are intertwined and they're looking at each other. God, they're eye fucking now.

"Leo! Ah!"

He's screaming everything and anything now. Leo decides to take control and pushes him down on the bed. He thrusts into Neymar and Neymar lets out a moan that is too sensual to even exist.

"Jesus Neymar.. You make the best sounds ever,"

"L-Leo~ harder! Ah! More.. Fuck! So good.. It f-feels good! Leo!!!!"

"Ney you're so loud baby."

"L-Leo.. Ah~"

Neymar pulled Leo closer, trying to get him as deep and Leo could go. Leo's deep and hard thrusts make Neymar see stars. He's leaking and at the edge. He doesn't last much longer. But Lionel is still hard, deep inside of him.

"Cmon Ney.. I'm not done with you just yet,"

He flips neymar over. Neymar groans but is soon being lifted up. He's on his hands and knees with Leo teasing his hole with his fingers.

"Leo.. I don't need your fingers.. Please.."

"What do you want then?" Lionel smirks

"Please Leo.. I need you inside.."

Leo pushes his finger in. Neymar moans but it's not enough. He has 3 fingers inside Neymar. Neymar is squirming beneath him but he still wants something thicker, longer.

"I want your cock! Fuck! Leo I need you to fuck me!"

"That's all you had to say," Leo licks his lip

He enters Neymar slowly. He wants to enjoy the tight feeling that he's been missing for months now. He's slowly thrusting into him. Neymar is screaming his name. Leo knows that the others will complain but he doesn't care.

"Leo! Ah! I'm gonna come again... Leo you're making me come!!"

"Neymar! You're really tight. Fuck! Baby I'm gonna come!"

They're sweaty. They're tired. They're happy. It's a great night. Lionel Messi has his true lover in bed with him, tired, destroyed. He has Lionel's scent. Leo loves smelling himself on Neymar. It's a little selfish, but he likes to feel possessive at times.

_____

I knew that this would get requested a lot.. My phone died so when I turned it back on I had so many messages and they were all of Neymessi from today's game!

I'm so proud of Messi.. And Neymessi was so beautiful today and .. God.. I'm emotional asf right now.