Neymar+Messi

Omg guys! These neymessi requests are so insane!! Ahh I have so many!! I love neymessi and this isn't fair!! Lol I'm gonna try to do as many as I can cause some of you wanted certain scenarios and shizz.. So yeah

+

+

+

Requested

Neymar bit his lip as messi straddled him. He wanted to let the words escape his lips easily but he wasn't sure on how to do that.

"Neymar?" Messi questioned

"What?" He asked

"What's up? Do you need anything?" Messi asked

Neymar bit his bottom lip once again. Messi groaned and got off him. He stared at neymar waiting for Neymar to do something.

"I.. I wanna.. Top."

Messi's eyes widened. But then a smirk found his way onto his lips.

"You wanna take control?" He asked with a glint in his eyes

"Yeah," Neymar blushed

"Then take control, baby"

Neymar nodded, not really sure of what he should do now. He began placing soft kisses down Messi's toned body. Messi moaned as Neymar's teeth sank into his body. A beautiful bruise began to form.

"Ah! Ney!" Messi groaned as Neymar's hot mouth found its way to his nipple

Neymar smirked and pulled on the erected bud. His teeth slowly sank down on it and his tongue twirled around the areola.

"Ney, please! Now!"

Messi wanted so bad to take control. He wanted to push Neymar against the mattress and slam into him. But he controlled himself. Neymar pulled Messi closer and captured his lips. He pulled away and pulled Messi's legs against his body. Messi groaned, not used to being played with. Once he felt Neymar at his entrance he began to panic. Neymar looked at him with a concerned stare.

"Ney.. I really need you," Messi reassured

"Okay,"

Neymar pushed the head in. Messi screamed in pain. His eyes shut closed and his bottom lip crushed against his teeth harshly.

"N-Ney," he whimpered in pain

Neymar leaned in closer and pressed his lips to Messi's. Messi opened his mouth to let Neymar invade him. He liked the possessiveness that Neymar was showing. He continued to push himself fully into Messi. Messi groaned as he felt himself being filled completely.

"Messi," Neymar groaned. "You're so tight!"

Messi wrapped his arms around Neymar's neck and bit his shoulder harshly. Neymar knew that Messi was still in pain but it would soon turn into pleasure. He just had not gotten to that point yet.

"Ney, faster!"

Neymar began to thrust into him faster. He pushed Messi down into the bed and grabbed his hips. Neymar's fingerprints would be left there. The thought itself made Messi moan. Messi's hair was a mess. It stuck to his forehead and the sweat ran through bus naked body.

It was a sight that Neymar loved. He loved to be on top of Messi. He loved the feeling of Messi. He felt so warm and tight. Neymar wanted to come.

He rocked his hips back and forth a little faster and rougher. Messi moaned his name loudly, resonating through the walls of the room. Messi gripped the sheets while Neymar still gripped his hips. He flexed body moved faster and faster by the minute. It made Messi scream because Neymar was hitting his prostate over and over and he was so overwhelmed.

"Neymar!!! Ahh!! Ney! Ney! Fuck Ney!!"

"Messi! Baby! You feel so good." Neymar growled

"God! Ney I'm coming! I'm coming!!"

Messi closed his eyes and gripped the sheets till his hands were pale. His breathing became hard and loud. His chest rose up and down uncontrollably.

"God,"

"Jesus Leo. You feel so good, you're wrapping around me so perfectly," Neymar said a he leaned down to kiss him

Messi liked the kiss. It was gentle. It was innocent and simple. It was everything that Neymar always seemed to be in bed. Like the soft petals of a rose. It tasted of honey and sweetness.

"I love you, Leo"

"I love you too, Ney"

+

+

+

Doing this before going to bed lol sorry if it was short.. Idk maybe I'll do a part two if you guys want.
And omfg guys today I made 2 months on this! This is so cool! I never expected to get as much love and support as I have gotten I've met so many cool people from like all over the world and I'm just there Like "yo! This is so crazy!" I never expected this to get this far. Thank you for all your votes! Comments! Messages! Everything! Thank you!