Neymar+ Oscar

Requested

+

+

+

Neymar licked his way up Oscar's toned stomach. Oscar moaned as neymar sucked gently on his nipple. Neymar smirked knowing that this was one of Oscar's sweet spots. He thrusted into Oscar a little faster now. Their bodies pressed tightly against one another. Their faces a couple of inches away. Neymar looked down at Oscar and leaned down to kiss him.

"Ah,"

Neymar took one of his legs and placed it on his shoulder. He kept it there and pushed into Oscar once again. Oscar moaned loudly at the new angle. He wasn't being the innocent boy everyone else thought him to be. That's the reason why neymar is pounding into him. He said he could take it, and here he is. But he doesn't know how much longer he can take it because neymar knows exactly what he's doing and Oscar is about to spill everything.

"Jesus! Fuck! Ah! Yeah!" Oscar moaned

"God Oscar! You're so tight baby!"

Oscar tried to turn from Neymar's gaze but it was difficult. And every time neymar looked at him like that he just couldn't take it. Neymar made him feel so dirty. But in the best way. He gave him this look that was meant just for him. These looks were only there when they were in bed. They were intimate stares.

"Ah! Ney-"

"Come Oscar.. I know you want to."

Oscar closed his eyes and tried hard to hold it in a little longer. But it was impossible. He spilled his seed between their bodies and sighed loudly.

"Good boy," neymar leaned down and kissed his forehead

He rocked forward slowly and Oscar moaned. Long slow thrusts that reached his heart. They made his body tingle and let him know that now it was different. The lust was gone and neymar leaned down to kiss him. Their lips stayed connected till neymar came into Oscar.

Oscar moaned as he felt himself being filled by neymar. Neymar rode out his orgasm before pulling out. He looked deeply into Oscar's eyes and Oscar blushed.

"We can take fucking in a bathroom off out bucket list now," neymar laughed

"You bastard,"

"You fucking loved it so don't complain."

+

+

+

I just made a new story. You should click on my profile and go check it out lol.

[ Careless Promotion ]

•No Shame