Cristiano+James

Requested

"You're a senior! Go!" Karim says

"N-no... I can't. What if he rejects me?"
James says shyly

"Mr. Ronaldo is always eyeing you.. I swear to god he has a crush on you. Just go!"

"W-what do I say?" James asks holding the small bouquet of roses in his hand

"It's Valentine's Day.. Just.. Say happy Valentine's Day and give him the roses and see what happens from there,"

"Alright.. " James breathes in

Karim chooses to leave. If something happens between the two, he doesn't want to have to wait outside like a creep.

James knocks on the door. He hears the soft come in and takes a deep breath before turning the knob. Mr. Ronaldo seems to be grading some papers.

"Ah, James.. What can I do for you?" He asks

"Umm.. Are you busy? I can come by later on," he says

"No it's fine. Do you need anything?" He asks

James walks up to his desk, hands behind his back, eyes facing the ground like if it was an interesting sight. Mr. Ronaldo gave him a weird stare. James seemed to be out of it.

"James.. What's wrong?" He asks
His voice is sweet and gentle and James feels like his knees are betraying him. He looks up at him. Ugh. Curse him for being so tall. That's such a turn on for James.

"Umm.. Oh. Yes.. H- happy Valentine's Day!" He says as his hands rise up
The roses cover his face, slightly. He's blushing and the teacher is slightly shocked. His lips curl up into a pleased smile and James blushes.

"That's cute," he says

James looks up at him. The teacher takes the flowers and smiles.

"You bought me flowers?" He asks

"Yeah," James smiles

"Thank you.. But why?" He asks

"I.. You... Well.. Umm.. I like you.. Maybe... I don't know,"

"James... You know I can't.. It's wrong,"

"Yeah.. I know. This was a bad-"

James feels strong hands pulling him impossibly close. Their lips mold together so perfectly. It's a sweet feeling, his knees are growing weak and his stomach is feeling so many different things in it that he's not even sure of what's going on.

They pull apart, breathing heavily. But they're both smiling. It's a nice feeling.

"You're gonna get me in trouble," he groans

But his words are harmless and James is glad. He smirks but pulls him back down for a kiss. The tall man wraps his arms around James's waist. James pulls on his shirt. It's getting hot and he's becoming slightly uncomfortable. He wants to feel Ronaldo.

"Ah!" He moans as Ronaldo finds his sweet spot and sucks on it

"You make really nice sounds James,"

"Mr- ah! Fuck!"

"Tonight..." Ronaldo pulls away

James understands. He's excited.