Cristiano+Messi

Requested

Cristiano and Messi were both very disappointed that they didn't get to score. Cristiano would openly admit that he wouldn't want to score against Lionel Messi. No matter how much it hurt his pride when he found out that he was starting to have feelings for the other man, he took it well on himself.

But Lionel was a different story. He ran away from Cristiano every time they were near each other. Cristiano didn't quite understand why, but it did hurt him to know that Lionel detested him that much. Lionel was an innocent person who wouldn't do harm to anyone. So why had he shattered Cristiano's heart into a billion pieces? Why had he silently killed the man's love? All Cristiano wanted to do was love him. But it seems that Leo did not accept it.

"Leo.. He was calling you.. Don't be rude, go talk to him," DiMaria says

"No.. Why does he want to talk to me?" Leo asks

They've lost the game. And he doesn't want to talk to Cristiano, not right now. Not ever really.

"Leo.. You know how he feels about you.. So why do you hurt him?" DiMaria asks him

"You know why. It's wrong, Angel. And if I give him the wrong impression then he'll think that it's okay. But it's not."

DiMaria simply nods and walks away. He explains to Ronaldo what has happened. Ronaldo doesn't say anything. His head falls down in shame and he feels a little upset.

It starts to rain not soon after. Leo finds himself walking around the hotel. He knows that Cristiano is staying there too. He's eager, and a little uneasy. He takes in a deep breath and knocks. He almost runs away but it's too late. Cristiano has boxer shorts on and is shirtless. It's so quiet that Messi can hear that small droplets from the rain outside. It's a little chilly, yet warm.

"Leo," he says

Leo doesn't speak. He just walks inside the Room closing the door behind him and leaning up to kiss Cristiano. Cristiano is caught off guard but he soon starts to kiss Lionel back with passion and lust. He grows very dominant and immediately pushes Leo against the wall. Lionel whimpers a little, but the pain feels good.

"Jesus Christ Leo,"

"Why do you do this to me?" Leo cries out

Cristiano is working on his neck, leaving marks everywhere. Leo is a moaning mess and he wants more. He wants to go as far as the night will let them.

"I'm not doing anything to you," Cristiano groans

"You make me want you."

"You're my weakness.. Leo. Fuck."

He pulls down his shorts and gets rid of his shirt. Leo is almost fully naked. Cristiano leads him to the bed where he gently gets rid of his boxers. Leo groans when he's freed from all the restrictions. Cristiano takes him in his mouth and Leo has never felt something like this before.

His body is reacting so well to every little touch. It's crazy. His head is spinning and jesus it feels good. Cristiano's tongue is warm and wet. His licks are making Leo see stars and he's almost there. Cristiano suddenly stops. He goes back up to kiss Leo before taking off his clothes.

Leo swallows. Cristiano is giving him this look. It tells Leo to run. But he doesn't. He knows that he won't be able to run away, that he will stay bound to Cristiano but it doesn't scare him. It actually scares him more to think about how things would be if he would've chosen to stay in his room.

"Hey.. Are you sure?"

"Do it before I change my mind."

Cristiano chuckles and nods. He kisses Leo's hipbones before gently thrusting in. It's warm and tight. Everything that he ever wanted. Leo lets out a small whimper, soft and almost inaudible. Cristiano knows that Leo isn't a loud person. And he likes it. The Argentinian's voice is sweet and warm. Cristiano can get used to it.

"C-Cris~"

Small gasps and whimpers slowly escape him. Cristiano can't get enough of all his moans. The way he says Cristiano's name drives Cristiano crazy.

"Cris!!! Ah!! I'm coming!!"

"Leo!"

Their screams are heard from other rooms. They know that, but they don't care.

"You okay?" Cristiano asks

"Mhm. Just tired."

"Sleep," Cristiano whispers

"O-okay.."

"I love you," he whispers

"I love you too," Messi finds himself saying