Messi+Neymar

Requested

Leo and Neymar always found a way to see each other during their international break. They loved playing with their international team but they ended up missing each other very quickly. But their sex was always amazing. The need to see each other was always mixed with lust and need to feel skin on skin love.

It was always the same thing. As soon as Neymar saw leo he would run and wrap his legs around Leo's waist. Leo would kiss him softly down his neck until Neymar gave him access to his lips. Those lips that leo had missed so much. He was finally feeling them again.

Neymar was kissing him so fondly and lovingly. It was almost painful not being able to touch him yet.

"Ney," Leo groans

"You're the eager one today huh? " Neymar laughs

"I guess I simply missed you a lot,"

"I'm really glad you did,"

He rids Neymar of his clothes and gently places him down on the bed. They can't quite recall the last time they spent the night like this. But Leo remembers every single feature of neymar like If it was yesterday that he had memorized them.

He remembers the way Neymar moans, his sensitive spots, they way he looks when he's so close. He loves the way Neymar calls out his name.

"L-Leo~"

He swears it's a sinful way. It deserves an award because he's never heard someone say his name like that.

"God Neymar. You feel so good,"

Leo's finally deep inside of him. Neymar is tighter than ever and warm. Everything about him is perfect. His hair is already a mess. He's slightly sweating and his greenish orbs are darkened with lust. Leo loves that look. He loves it when Neymar looks so reckless and messed up.

"L-Leo.. P-please.. M-move,"

He loves to have Neymar beg him. He looks so innocent and Messi simply wants to break him. He wants to wreck him. Neymar is like an innocent child. Every single time Leo touches him, he discovers something new about his body, about Lionel. He bites down on his bottom lip to stop the moans from coming out.

But Leo's hitting the right spot and he can't help it. And Leo knows. He loves Neymar's moans. He loves knowing that he can make him scream so loud. He loves knowing that he's the only one that can make him this hot and bothered so quickly.

Leo's gently thrusting into him, waiting for Neymar to adjust to the feeling of Leo inside him. Once Neymar is ready for something rougher and harder, Leo gladly gives it to him.

Neymar's hands are placed softly above Leo's chest. He moves slowly, trying to adjust to the feeling. Leo takes Neymar's hands in his. Neymar smiles, he leans down to kiss Leo. Leo suddenly thrusts up, sending him to new heights of pleasure. He moans into Leo's mouth and when Leo has his bottom lip, pulling on it and biting it with his teeth, Neymar feels like he's about to come.

"Leo!!~"

"Fuck Ney! You're getting really tight!"

"Leo. I-I'm coming!!!"

Soft kisses and tired bodies. This is how it always ends. A sweet night filled with love and the smell of sex in the air.

"I love you," Neymar always whispers

Leo hums and soon says it. They seal it with a kiss.