David+James

We've all wondered what happened after David consoled James Rodriguez.. And what did James Rodriguez do to comfort David Luiz when he found himself in that situation.

****

[ after Colombia lost to Brazil]

"Well wasn't he nice.." Juan hissed

"Please stop.." James said as he wiped his tears away

"Well guys.. Rest well tonight.. You all did so amazing.." The couch said

James immediately went to his room. He was exhausted and drained. He heard a soft knock on the door and got up. He still had David's shirt on, it smelled so nice. He smiled to himself at the thought of the other man. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help but to want to he dominated by him.

"Hey! James! Are you okay? I'm here to cheer you up!!"

James eyes only widened as the man invited himself in. He was shaken out of his own little world by strong hands and a Familiar scent.

"I sneaked out!" He said cheekily

"You'll get in trouble.." James said

"Oh shush.. You're worth it." David said

"I'm not."

"Oh yes, to me you are." David said pinning James to the bed

James gasped but liked where it was all going. He slipped his hand inside the man's shirt and felt his abs. It was funny that they were each wearing each other's shirts. Their clothes soon fell to the floor and now it was just their slick and sweaty bodies against each other.

"Ah" James moaned out as David took his left nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

He bit it a little and swirled his tongue around it. James gripped the boy's curls and gasped as the new feeling took over him. It was so wonderful. It wasn't anything that he had felt before.

"I'm gonna make you feel better okay?"

James could only nod. And so David slammed inside. No gentleness. It wasn't meant to be gentle sex. David wasn't that kind of guy. He was brutal in bed. That's something that all his past lovers know. But when he heard the smaller man's soft cry of pain he stopped. He kissed the tears away and began and slow and gentle pace. He loved to hear James' small moans every time he hit the spot. It was slow and beautiful.

It wasn't like anything he had done before. He was being careful so that he wouldn't hurt the boy. James kept on moaning his name and David wanted that sound to never end

"Ah! David! David! David!! So good!!"

His pace sped up and James seemed to be okay with it. James came very quickly and David followed a couple of minutes after.

****

[ Brazil Lost To Germany ]

David opened his room quietly. He was tired but he wasn't even crying anymore . Next time he'd work even harder. He promised himself that. He saw that his light was on, and there on his bed laid a naked James Rodriguez.

"Surprise! "

"What is this?" David asked

"An I'm sorry you lost! Surprise." James smiled at the other man

"Haha.. Thanks.."

He crawled on the bed and began to take his shirt and shorts off. James smiled and met him on a heated and passionate kiss. David was getting hard and he wanted to do it rough. But he didn't want to hurt his lover.

"Fuck me hard. I want to feel you for Multiple days and nights." James whispered in his ear.

David wasn't one to say no to such an offer. He would make James remember who had fucked him that night toe weeks from now. The first thrust was rough. The second was rougher. And James bit his lip harshly. But soon both of them began to enjoy the feeling. James was oh so tight. And David was making his body feel something it had never felt before.

"Ah! Jesus Christ! David! Fuck! Harder baby!"

"You want them to hear you? Huh? Cause you're being so loud.. Fuck.. And so fucking tight! Damn it James."

The bed was making squeaky noises and the whole room seemed to be shaking. Deep harsh thrusts. Loud moans. And soon they reached their high. Together. And James would feel David every time he walked. And David was so glad. The World Cup was pretty fun this year.