Reactions

Vietto is one of my favorite humans and he's in Atletico now.. With my most favorite francés .. So it's only natural for me to write a one shot..

____

Antoine smiles while he sees the younger boy stutter out his words. Maybe it's a little cruel of him to laugh about it but he knows that it's a simply a joke so there's no need to take it seriously.

"W-why.. It's not funny!" Vietto blushes

"I'm not laughing because it's funny.. You just look really cute flustered," Antoine winks

Vietto sighs and looks down. Of course Antoine would make fun of him. It was a stupid idea in the first place.

"Huh? Why are you getting all upset ?" Antoine asks with a concerned look

"Nothing.. I'm sorry.. This was just.. Really stupid," he says quietly

"Why are you so upset ? It was just a joke right?"

That hurts the younger one even more. Antoine thought that his confession was a joke. He didn't take him serious.

"Ah.. Yeah.. A joke.."

Antoine looks at him a little confused. Vietto looked hurt.

"Viettoooo!!!" Someone calls out

Griezmann rolls his eyes when he sees Jackson calling the younger boy. Why does Jackson have to take him away?

"Jackson," Vietto smiles

"Let's go train together, yeah" he says smiling

Griezmann wants to grab Vietto's hand so bad. He wants to keep Vietto by his side and he isn't really sure why.

"Okay."

Antoine sighs. Vietto looks back and smiles at him before letting Jackson pull him away.

"jealous?" Someone says behind him

"Shut up. I'm not.."

But Antoine himself isn't too sure of that. All he knew was that his heart had been racing the whole time Vietto was confessing his feeling for him. And it shattered when he realized that he was only messing around.

"Yes you are.. I'd be too.. Jackson and Vietto seem to have gotten really close," Torres says

"Well.. It's not like he and I are together so.. I don't even know why it's bothering me so much.. " Antoine groans

"You like him. It's fine.. Getting jealous is natural."

"Has that ever happened to you?" Antoine asks

"Yeah.. Sergio makes my blood boil sometimes," Torres laughs

"I don't know what to do, Fer.."

"Don't worry baby.. I got you," Torres winks

Antoine smiles. He's so happy to have someone like Fernando by his side. Fernando is always so willing to help him out.

_

Antoine wakes up by loud knocking on his door. He groans and gets up.

"What?" He groans

"Well.. It's nice to see you too baby.. Hurry up. We're gonna go eat with the team," Torres says

"Why the hell are we doing that? I was sleeping you know,"

"It's all part of the perfect plan I've got ! It will not fail! Vietto will finally give you the reaction you're looking for."