Messi+Neymar

Messi sighed as he laid on the comfortable bed. He was exhausted. Training was hard and the game would be harder and he just wanted to lay down and rest. He was about to close his eyes and drift to sleep when he heard a soft nock on the door.

"Come in!" He said not bothering to get up and open the door himself

"Hey.." A shy voice spoke.

As the door closed shut, messi got up. He saw his teammate standing there. Neymar wasn't one to be shy so he doesn't know why he's acting like it. Actually, now that he thinks about it, Neymar has been acting like that around him lately. His honey eyes never meet Messi's and his voice grows lower and lower. Then he looks down and bites his lip. Messi isn't complaining, neymar looks so adorable, but he wants to know why Neymar has been acting like that.

"What's up?" Messi asked

"Umm.. Can I tell you something? But please promise me that it won't change anything between us and.. And.. Yeah.. I just really need to get it off my chest."

"Sure what is it?"

Messi didn't want to sound worried. But he was. Neymar had been acting strange and now he had something to tell him. Messi was glad that Neymar came to him though. It made his heart flutter in delight. To say that he had a crush on the younger man was an understatement. But of course he wouldn't admit it.

"I.. Ermm.. Well.. "

"Just spill it out.." Messi said as he walked closer to the younger man

"I.. I like you.."

Messi wasn't ready for that. The young boy just looked down with flushes cheeks and teeth sinking on his flesh. He wanted to get sunk and devoured by the ground. He was so stupid. Why did he come here in the first place? Did he really think that Messi would magically feel the same way and fill him with kisses and oh so much love?

"Excuse me?" Messi finally said

"I'm sorry.. This was a bad Idea.."

"' no ! Stay.. Are you.. Are you sure?" Messi asked

"Y-yeah.."

And so messi took his face in his hands and caressed his cheeks before gently pressing his lips on the younger man's. Messi was always a respectful man. He wouldn't do anything that the other person didn't want. But Neymar was a different story. And so he couldn't contain himself. Tonight, he would make Neymar realize that Messi wasn't just the best player in the world.

"You'll be sore tomorrow.." Was Messi's only warning before pushing the taller man on the bed

The height difference didn't matter. Messi was now the more dominant one and he will make sure that it stays that way. Neymar shivered under the older man's touch. Messi took his member and gave it a fee strokes and saw it rise and come to life. He smirked at how easily the younger man could be pleased.

"Ney, I don't have any-"

"It's okay.. I didn't expect you to.. I can take it." He said confidently

And so Messi nodded, without fully believing the naked man underneath him. He slipped one finger In and saw neymar's expression change to pain. He wanted to stop but he knew that it would lead nowhere. So he continued until he heard the man's moans of pleasure. He added another finger. Stretching the man as preparation. One he thought he was ready, he placed himself at his entrance. Neymar panicked but tried to keep his cool. Messi placed his head at the entrance and pushed in.

The tightness was amazing, it was warm and welcoming. He continued to push In. He bit his lip and looked down at the younger man. His eyes were shut and he was keeping from screaming. His eyes opened and he met Messi's worried expression. The beautiful colored eyes spilled some tears that made Messi's chest tightened. He wasn't fully inside yet and it was already too painful for Neymar to handle.

"It's okay.. I'm .. Okay.." Neymar breathed out

"I can pull-"

"No. It's okay.. Give me some time."

Messi waited patiently. But neymar was restricting against him and the feeling was too incredible.

"O-okay.. M-move.."

Messi shot him a worried look but Neymar only smiled. He pushed in completely and stopped. Neymar's mouth was wide open and his eyes were watery once again. He let out a cry of pain and the guilt washed over the soccer player.

"Hey, babe.. Do you wanna stop?" Messi asked worried

"N-no.. " neymar was too stubborn.

Messi leaned in and kissed the younger man with tenderness. He began to slowly thrust in and out. Neymar was too focused on the kiss and let himself enjoy Messi's lips on his. He soon let out a needy moan and Messi knew he had hit the spot. He took Neymar's legs and wrapped them around his waist as he reached deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Ahh.. Messi.. Messi.. Messi!!" Neymar kept on screaming his name and Messi loved it

He lifted him up on his lap and continued to thrust into the other man. Neymar left scratch marks down Messi's back and Messi loved every second of it. Neymar's cold lips found their wait to his neck and he bit down and sucked on a small part of it. He worked on it for a long time before he was pleased with the pink mark that would soon turn into a purple bruise.

"Ahh! Faster.. Messi! Fuck! More!"

With a few more thrust sent directly to his prostate, Neymar came undone untouched. Messi felt him tighten around his member and groaned at the new tightness of his lover.

"Fuck! Ney! I'm gonna-"

"Inside." Neymar whispered

And Messi came. He rode out his orgasm and soon laid beside his lover. Neymar smiled so warmly at him. He almost felt bad for taking the boy's innocence. Almost. He would never let him go, or let anyone else touch him. He'd have to die first.

"You were amazing.." Neymar breathed out

"So were you.."

****

"Hey! Neymar, what's up man? You okay? You've been limping a lot.." Pique asked worried

"Uh.. Yeah.. I just fell of my bed last night and I hurt my back badly.." Neymar looked down

He wasn't the best liar. Thankfully, Messi came to his rescue.

"What's up guys? Training isn't over yet. Is something wrong ?" Messi asked

"Neymar was limping a lot.. And he looked in pain-"

Before the blue eyed man could say anything else, Messi was in front of neymar asking him if he was okay. Pique looked at the weirdly. Messi looked like a worried father to be asking his wife if she was in any pain.

"Just leave them!" Xavi said looking at Messi's neck and seeing the love bite

He smirked when he saw Messi carrying the younger man bridal style to the bleachers. The rest saw it as a friendly gesture. But Pique and Xavi knew that someone screaming Messi's name last night wasn't part of their imagination. They both blushed at the thought.