Threesome

"Hey, sorry I had to bring him along man, my mom's friend is visiting so yeah," Leo said as he walked in

After him followed a smaller boy with beautiful greenish eyes. Cristiano only sighed and allowed them in.

"It's whatever man. My parents are gone for the weekend, which means we got a free crib,"

"Awesome man!" Messi said happily

Neymar just sat there alone. Cristiano and Messi were such close friends and he envied it. He wanted to be Cristiano. He wanted Leo to notice him. The movie they were watching was very scary. But like every scary movie, it has sex scenes. Lovely.

"Damn, I haven't got laid in a while man," Cristiano stated

"Fuck off. There's a younger guy here man," Messi said

Cristiano only smirked and moved closer to neymar. He began to panic a little but then Cristiano slipped his hand into Neymar's shorts. Neymar let out a straggled sound.

"Wanna have some fun?" Cristiano asked

"What the fuck cris? Stop it! Dude I'm gonna get in trouble!" Messi said

"You want Messi to fuck you?" Cristiano asked ignoring Messi completely

Neymar's cock Rose up immediately. Oh how he wished Messi would mess him up. But it was wrong. If was so god damn wrong.

"Hey, Leo. I think he likes the idea of you fucking his tight little ass," Cristiano said

"Is that so?"

Messi had lustful eyes that made Neymar tremble. He nodded as Messi walked towards him. Cristiano moved away to give them some space. They wouldn't waste any time. They begun to passionately make out as Cristiano undressed both of them.

"Suck me off baby," Cristiano said

Neymar's wet mouth wrapped around his thick shaft and bobbed up and down. Messi was done teasing his virgin hole and pushed in. Neymar let out a noise of protest. Messi pushed in further until he was fully inside the boy and began to thrust slowly into him. Neymar let out a couple of pleasing sounds that made Cristiano feel wonders.

"God Jesus, Ney! So fucking tight baby! Ah fuck! Ney!" Messi couldn't get enough of the boy

Cristiano pulled out the boy's mouth and neymar let out a heavy sigh. His position was switched and his legs were spread wide. Messi was still inside him but now he was underneath him. Cristiano was topping him and neymar began to panic when he felt something else try to push into him. He let out a soft whimper when Cristiano pushed the head in

"Hey, Ney, baby. You can do this okay? C'mon babe. Be a good boy. " Messi said

"L-Leo!!" Neymar cried out when both of them began to thrust into him

But he didn't complain. No matter how painful it felt, he didn't want Messi to think that he couldn't take it.

"Ah! So good babe! You're doing so good Ney! Taking two dicks into your tight tiny little hole. Oh fuck! You're making me feel so good!"

"Messi!! Messi!! Ahh!!"

Cristiano didn't even care that all Neymar screamed was Messi's name. He saw the way neymar looked at Messi. And it was a dangerous look. It was pure love. Love that made him do this. But he could only think of how tight Neymar was. He pulled out and came into his own hand. He made sure to leave the two alone to finish their love making.

"Ney, come for me baby. I know you're getting there," Messi said as he thrusted into the boy faster and deeper than ever before

"Messi! Ah! So good! Fuck! Leo! Leo! Leo!! God Jesus! Ahh! You're so deep inside! Right there! God! Fuck!"

"Ney, fuck! So good! You're so tight! Baby you're taking my cock inside so nicely!"

"Messi! Baby! Ahh!"

Messi looked down at his disappearing member. Neymar was panting and ready to release.

"Look Ney, my cock is disappearing into your ass. Such a pretty view. You were made to be my dirty little cock slut! Taking my cock so nicely!"

"Messi! You're driving me insane!! I'm gonna-!"

White liquid fell on both of them. Messi hit his prostate a couple of more times before he too came. He released inside of the other boy while kissing him on the lips passionately. He slipped out growing at the Loss of heat and tightness.

"You did so good," Messi praised

Neymar whimpered at the contact of his ass and the mattress. But he smiled at the older boy nonetheless

"Are you hurt?" Messi asked worried

"Just sore. But I'm fine," neymar hissed once again

"Hey, you didn't have to do this Ney, I'm sorry.. It was my fault I should've-"

"Hey, it's okay.. I did it because I wanted to."

"But you're hurt Ney, why did you do it?" Messi asked

"I wanted you to think that I was strong. I wanted you to see that I could handle it."

"Oh baby, you never have to do that okay? Neymar, I love you. "

"I love you too Messi,"

They shared a small peck. Messi was jealous now. Because Cristiano got to touch something that only he could and should ever touch.

"Nobody else okay? You're mine. No one else can ever touch you. Or see you like this. Never. Okay?"

"Okay."

+

+

+

Threesome with neymar+ Messi + Cristiano request= done! Hope you liked it!