Cristiano+Iker

Requested
It was always the same. Cristiano would try to flirt with him but the young man would always shut him down. He was so focused on one day being the best goal keeper in the world that he had no time for love, no time for Cristiano.

"Jesus Christ.. My high school experienced will be ruined.." Cristiano groans

"You can always rape him," James laughs

"I'm not trying to make him hate me more than he already does," Cristiano says

"Win his heart.. Do something so special that he won't be able to say no," David says wrapping his arm around his lover

"How am I supposed to do that?" He asks

"Well.. David did buy a whole flower shop when we had our first time," James giggles

"I did not! I left the ugly ones.." David says

"It was the sweetest thing ever," James blushes

David leans down and kisses him softly on the lips. He wraps his arms around James' waist. He's pulling on his hair slightly. James opens up for him gladly. He moans into David's mouth and Cristiano begins to feel a little uncomfortable. These two are just making out like there's no one there. But after all, they are one of the cutest couple in the school.

"Just go fuck in the Janitor's closet man.. I'm sure Leo and Ney are done," he groans as he gets up

"Go get him tiger ! " James calls out

David laughs and attacks his neck. Cristiano rolls his eyes playfully and leaves. Iker is standing by his locker and Cristiano wonders why.

"Do you need anything?" He asks

Iker is blushing and biting his lip. Cristiano is simply waiting for him to answer. But it never comes. Iker only pulls him by the collar and smashes their lips together. It doesn't take long for Cristiano to react. He's soon pushing Iker against his locker, already unbuttoning his shirt.

"C-Cris~"

It's a soft whimper that has Cristiano extremely hard far too soon. Iker is fumbling with Cristiano's shirt.

"We should.. Go somewhere private," Cristiano says kissing him

"Mhm,"

The room is a little dark. But they can still see each other. Their shirts are fine and Cristiano is already pulling his boxers down.

"Fuck. Cris!"

Iker wraps his legs around his waist and his hands are pulling on his hair. Cristiano is soon thrusting into him. God it feels good. Iker is tight and warm. He's moaning out Cristiano's name so loud. His voice is so sexy, Cristiano thinks.

"God Iker! Fuck! Such a tight ass baby. "

"Cris! So good! Ah! Harder!"

"Jesus.. Fuck."

"You're so deep inside me! Cris! Ah! Yeah! Fuck! Right there! Jesus! Ah!"

"Fuck Iker! Damn you feel so good!"

"Ah! More! More! Fucking hell.. "

He slams him against the smooth surface and can't get enough of iker's lips. They're so soft and the whimpers that come from it are making him go crazy. He can feel himself so deep inside that boy and he wants to be in there forever. He wants to be the only one to touch Iker like that.

"You look so good taking my cock like a good boy. Ah fuck! Taking my cock so good baby.. You're such a good boy!"

"Cris! Ah! I'm-"

He's silenced by Cristiano's lips. Cristiano is soon coming inside of him. They're tired and sweaty, but they like it.

"Jesus.. That was.. Amazing,"

"What made you change your mind? You're always rejecting me.. Why now?" Cristiano asks

"I've been summoned.. "

"W-what? Where will you go?"

"To Spain.. I can't believe it Cris! They want me! Real Madrid wants me!"

"I'm so happy for you," Cristiano smiles

But he also wants to cry. Real Madrid had finally chosen to stop playing around with this boy and decided to take him into the first division, finally.

"I didn't want to just go and regret not being with you at least once.. " he says

And Cristiano knows that he's about to cry. He knows, and he's gonna cry too. Iker is leaning in and his tears are falling on Cristiano's shoulder.

"C-Cris," he whimpers

"Fuck, Iker. Don't cry.. Please,"

His lips are quivering and he holds the smaller man in his arms. This was their only chance. This would be their only time together.

*

"I'll miss you," Iker says

He's smiling. Cristiano is kissing him and he so bad wants to rid him off his clothes and claim him one last time.

"Iker.." He groans

"No.. Cris.. I can't,"

But somehow Cristiano manages to pull him back into the bed. He's soon moaning out Cristiano's name for the last time.

"I love you," Cristiano says

"I love you too"

Their first time saying those words. It was too sad to be the first... Maybe because it was also their last, for a while that is.

*

"Cristiano!" Calls out his coach

"What?" He asks

He's new and this is his first time with the team. They're practicing.

"Can you go get Iker? I don't know what's telling him so long," he groans

"Yes sir," he smirks

This is the first time they'll see each other again. He wonders if Iker has changed. He's probably still the cutest thing Cristiano has ever seen.

"Iker.." He breathes out

Iker turns to meet his gaze and his eyes widened. He's smiling, and already crying a little.

"Cris.." He whispers

And their lips crash.