Parting Hurts

"So.. I can't believe this is it," Antoine smiles sadly

"Yeah.. I know.. But hey.. We'll still see each oth-"

"Save it yeah? You denied all the rumors of you leaving Mario! How.. How could you lie to me?!"

"I didn't know how to tell you! I'm sorry.. I just.. I didn't want to have to say goodbye,"

"Like I wouldn't find out sooner or later that you'd be leaving! That was so fucking stupid .. I hate you so much," Antoine finally lets the tears fall freely down his cheeks

"Antoine.. We both know you don't hate me.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me."

"I'm sorry doesn't help! It doesn't solve anything ! You lied to me. I am not a child that you can fool over and over and then apologize to and pretend that everything is okay. Because everything is not okay! Everything is wrong ! You're breaking my heart and you're looking at me with those eyes and I hate myself because I can't hate you! Stop looking at me for fuck's sake!"

"I love you so much Antoine. And I know that what I did was completely wrong and I don't blame you for being angry at me. But please.. Antoine... Look at me.. I love you," Mandzukic says

"I hate you," Antoine whimpers before allowing the man to embrace him tightly

"I love you,"

No more words are needed. Their lips meet slowly and everything is soon forgotten after that. Their kisses are needy and hungry but very romantic and slow. They want to enjoy the moment. They want this to last.

"Please," Griezmann whimpers against the other man's lips

"whatever you say,"

Mario looks down at the Frenchman with a huge smile as he slowly slides into him. Antoine's soft moan is music to his ears.

"I love you so much Antoine.. So much."

"I love you too."

They make love until their bodies can no longer take any more. And it's perfect. Everything is perfect. But they know that tomorrow they must wake up to a reality that does not have them right next to each other like they were before.

Mario promises to visit as much as he can but its still not enough. It's good. But Antoine wants to see him everyday. He wants things to stay the same.

"I love you," Mandzukic says pecking his lips

"I love you too. Now go," Griezmann smiles brightly at him

Love. He's not really sure what it's good for.

____

So I updated the first chapter of my new story. Go check it out (: