David+Clint

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post anything today. I went to dorney park and I literally just got home a few minutes ago. Ugh, I'm so tired. I'll make this a very short fic. This was a request so don't forget that if you have any requests just message me or comment your request.

+

+

David didn't want to believe the old lady when she said that he would meet the love of his life In the World Cup. But at the same time he wondered what kind of woman she would be. Would she be quiet? Maybe a little loud? A little too anxious?

"Clint!!" Howard yelled shaking David out from his thoughts

David turned around and saw the most handsome man ever run around with a glove on his hand. David laughed at the foolishness. Clint Dempsey was the captain and star player of the team. He didn't know much about the man and he had never seen him in person before. But Clint was so beautiful. And David wondered. Maybe it was a man. Maybe he had tattoos and a urban voice. Maybe, just maybe, his name was Clint Dempsey

"Oh sorry!" Clint said as he bumped into someone, making the person fall on their ass.

"It's okay," David hissed

"My bad dude,"

Clint helped him up and he felt this weird feeling run through his veins. He let go of the man immediately, making David stare at him weirdly.

"I'm David Luiz,"

"Clint Dempsey"

Dempsey didn't know what took over him. But his hand brushed over David's curls and pulled on them gently. David instantly moaned. And maybe David was right about Clint being his soulmate. When they won to Colombia, Clint rewarded him with great sex. The bed creaked and David was a mess after that encounter. And when they lost to Germany, it was Clint who made sweet love to him. It was Clint who managed to stop from getting angry at the fact that people wanted James to be there for David. David already had Clint.

Maybe it was when their last night together came that they both saw it. After the different positions In which David was being slammed into, after Clint came into David . After David screaming he loved Clint. They knew.

"That means you're mine forever my little curly head," Clint teased

"Do you want me forever ?" David asked hesitantly

"For all eternity"

Clint said as he slammed into the abused hole. It was really hard to see that David was a little loose because Clint was big and thick and he managed to make David feel like a virgin after fucking for the third time that day.

***

I'll make a better one I promise. I'm just really tired. Also it has officially been 1 week ever since I started this one-shot book! Yay!