Neymar+Messi

Goodbye

+

+

Neymar's Pov

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said, or explained

They say...

But I think that it would hurt just as bad to know that the person is leaving. It would hurt for a longer time, that's for sure. I don't like goodbyes. They taste like an I will never see you again or an I will not even bother to call you once. That's what Messi did. He left, unsaid and unheard. He didn't call, ended our love before I even said a word or asked for an explanation.

So now, it's a different World Cup. Not like the one in 2014 when he rushed to my aid as soon as he saw me hurt. Not like the one where I kissed him when he lost to Germany. It's a different year and a different air. It's his eyes trying to hide from mine. It's his mates trying to keep him busy. It's me looking at him with my longing eyes.

I wanna cry. I wanna rip something apart because it hurts far too much and this pain, I cannot handle. So I leave. My team doesn't question it. And I'm glad. There's this small room. It has a couch in it and I rest my body. I don't hear the door. That's for sure. Maybe it I did hear it then I wouldn't be startled by the voice that now haunts my dreams

"Hey" he says with this smile that makes me want to vomit

I get up and immediately run towards him and try to swing. But he stopped me. I try to punch him. To get this anger out. But he stops me and I stand frozen. His eyes look saw and his eyebrows are furrowed together in a confused look.

"Ney,"

"Don't say that!" I hiss and push his hands away

"I'm sorry,"

"You're not sorry Messi, so stop," I say

"I really am. I had to!"

"No you didn't!!! You didn't have to do anything!! You chose to do this!! You chose to leave me! To break my heart!" I said with tears forming in my eyes

"I did it for your own good!! Do you think it was easy for me to leave the person I love? Huh?! Don't you know how many times I wanted to call you, to kiss you. I wanted to feel your body beneath mine. I wanted you hear your sweet moans, to feel your smooth chest.. Your lips.. Those eyes."

I closed my eyes, I'm sure he closed his too. And the Moment took us both. His lips were something I already knew. But Missed so god damn much.

+

+

Messi didn't waste time and took Neymar's Jersey off. Neymar soon disposed of Messi's clothing.

"Messi," he moaned out

Messi only smirked. He still had this amazing effect on the other man. Neymar was painfully hard but Messi knew that he would come without him having to touch him.

"You ready?" Messi said

They had to be fast before someone noticed that they were gone. Neymar hesitantly nodded and Messi smiled at the man laying in the couch with his legs spread wide apart. Messi pushed in the head but Neymar let out this hiss that made his head snap to the other man.

"Ney, what's wrong?" Messi asked

"It hurts.."

"Shh, it's okay, you can take it." Messi encouraged the other man

"O-okay," neymar said a while after

Messi pushed in slowly, looking up at the man for any signs. Thankfully he was able to get fully inside. With a few protests, of course. Neymar was extremely tight around him and Messi was suffocating.

"Damn, Ney, so tight baby.

"Messi, ahh, you're so big!" Neymar praised

"Ahh! Ney, baby, I love you so much."

"Messi, I love you too"

And they kissed again. It was a gentle and loving kiss. Messi started a soft and slow rhythm. It wasn't quickie, no. It was too long. It wasn't a fuck either. No, it was this weird loving making. It was an I've missed you kinda love. It was love making. Not because is wasn't rough or loud. But because it was all feelings, love. Pure love. No lustful eyes or screams. It was beautiful appreciation.

"Ney, I'm so sorry," Messi whispered

"Not now Messi.. Let's enjoy this please." Neymar moaned after that

Messi always made him feel so weak and helpless. And he liked the way Messi was always so calm. It made their love so much sweeter. Messi was his everything. He came. Messi came right after.

"You've always been the only one." Neymar said

"What?" Messi cocked his head

"No one else has touched me Messi, no one but you."

Messi's heart burst. That explained a lot. But god. Messi felt like he could do anything.

"When I win the World Cup, you better be there. I'll want to take you as soon as possible. " Messi said

"You mean, when I win the World Cup, honey." Neymar laughed

"What If we have to go against each other?" Messi said

"Don't- Messi! Don't." Neymar warned

"I would never score against you." Messi said

"Messi!!"

But neymar already knew that. He knew and he kinda like it. When they had to part their ways. They hugged

"Goodbye," Messi said hugging him tightly

"Bye, see you later " neymar said

"Of course!" Messi smiled brightly

That goodbye, wasn't a goodbye. It was a see you later.