Pique+Neymar

Requested
*
Neymar paced back and forth. The door bell rang and he ran for it.

"Pique, thank god you're here!"
Neymar beams

"What's the problem, cutie?"

Neymar tried hard not to blush. But he suddenly became a little shy. He points to the couch. All Gerard sees is a white fur ball.

"Poker is sad," Neymar whines

"Y-you.. You made me come over simply because poker looks sad?"

"Yes. You're acting like it's not a big deal! Like yes it is! Poker looks sad and he really likes you.. So go! Hug him!"

"You could've called Marc," he groans

"Your boyfriend was busy,"

"He's not my boyfriend.."

"Of course,"

Pique groans. He reaches out for the cute pup and smiles down at him. Poker immediately jumps into his arms. Neymar smiles. He knew that Poker was missing Pique.

"Do you want anything?"

"Get me some water.."

"K."

Neymar comes back soon. Poker is quietly on Pique's lap. He's almost fully asleep and Neymar is glad.

"He likes you," Neymar smiles

"He likes Messi more.." Pique says

"I know.. But Leo is with kun and I didn't want to interrupt them. They never get to see each other and I feel greedy if I take that away," Neymar says

"You really care about Leo," pique says looking at him

"N-no! I mean.. Yes. He's my friend.. But..."

"Yeah.. I get it," pique laughs

"What about you and Marc?" Neymar accuses

"Marc and I have never and will never be lovers.. He's with Sergi you know.. And I don't like him like that,"

"Then who do you like?"

Pique bites his lip. Poker is already asleep so he places him down on the couch. He gets up and pulls Neymar up. Neymar gasps as he feels Pique's lips on his.

"You,"

Neymar pulls him back into a kiss. They're heading to the bedroom while they leave their clothes on the floor with no care. Neymar wraps his legs around Pique's waist while Pique carries him into the bedroom. They're naked and in need to feel each other even further.

"Ah!" Neymar moans out when Pique begins to suck on his sensitive spot.

Pique places him down on the bed and immediately starts thrusting into him. Neymar's a moaning mess very quickly. He's screaming Pique's name over and over again.

"Pique! Pique! Pique! Ah!! Pique!"

"Ney. Fuck. So tight."

He put his legs about his head and continued his fast and rough thrusting. Neymar was a sweaty mess beneath him, begging for more. His body was hot all over.

Pique flipped him over onto his stomach. Neymar moaned as Pique found his way inside him once again. It was a good sore feeling. Pique grabbed his waist and drew circles around Neymar's hipbones.

Neymar let out pleasing and approving sounds. Pique chuckled behind him and God Neymar felt weak from the knees already.

"Pique!"

Neymar didn't say much more. He muffled his cries with the pillows as he came from his high. Pique followed soon after.

"Poker should miss me more often," pique laughs

"Shut up," Neymar smiles
*
*
*
I took a nap. Gosh they're the best.