Messi+Cristiano

He couldn't see. Well, maybe that thing covering his eyes could explain why. He heard the door open and he perked up. Who was it?

"Messi," the voice said

"Ronald?? Ronaldo!! Thank god!! Please!! Help me!!" Messi screamed

"Oh Messi, now why would I do that?" Cristiano said tauntingly

"What do you mean? Cris, who did this?? Untie me!! Please!!"

"I did. And I'm sorry but I can't do that."

"Where am I? Why did you do this?!!"

"We're in a room. Alone. No one can hear you so don't scream. And because, this is the only way," Cristiano said coming closer.

"The only way? To do what?"

"To have you,"

Their lips connected in a blind and inexperienced kiss. Messi felt his heart flutter. He had been in love with Cristiano for quite a while now. But he could never admit to such a thing. Cristiano and him were supposed to be rivals. But love blossomed somehow

"Cris, let me go," Messi whispered

"I can't my love.. I need to make you mine first,"

Messi felt his clothes being torn apart. He cried as he became more naked by the minute. Cristiano pushed him on something soft. A bed maybe. He felt the wet mouth trail kisses down his neck. He was distracted by the lovely feeling that he jerked up when he felt something trying to push into him.

"Ahh!! No!!! Please!!! No!!!" Messi screamed

Cristiano stilled for a second. He waited till Messi's breathing became even once again. He tried telling himself that this was okay. Because Messi didn't love him. And he wanted to feel close to Messi at least once. He began to thrust into the man with sounds of objection by him.

"Cris, don't- ah! Move!"

This should be considered rape. But Cristiano was being gentle and Messi was enjoying it. So what was it?

"Leo, I love you,"

The words came out like soft petal roses to smooth skin. Soft and calming, like the summer breeze that is cool yet warm.

"Cris!ah! I- fuck- love you! Ah- too!!"

Cristiano stilled. He stopped breathing even. He could not believe his ears. He untied Messi. Messi searched for the man's hands right away. They linked together and Cristiano saw Messi's expression change to a calm one.

"I wanna see you," Messi said quietly

"Okay,"

He had to blink a couple of times to get used to the light. He saw that he laid on a bed that looked to be for couples. The room had rose petals all over the place. White roses wrote the words 'I Love You' across the Empty space in the room. Cristiano gave one deep thrust and Messi let out a loud moan.

His stomach hit the soft bed and his hips were dragged up by big rough hands. He let out a pleasured moan when Cristiano invaded his abused hole once again. Messi held on to the pillows as Cristiano pounded into him with strong force.

"Ah! Cris!"

"Leo! Fuck. Damn it. You're so tight baby, so good. You feel so good. "

"Jesus cris, harder baby! Fuck me till I can't anymore! Ahh!"

"I'm gonna make you see the stars Leo,"

It was such a tempting disclaimer. But Messi was already seeing stars. Cristiano was the best. Well, the only one he's ever had. But he knew that no one would ever compare. A slap to his ass made his mouth open wide in an empty cry. Then came another and another. It hurt but it felt good at the same time.

"Ah! Right there cris! Jesus!"

Cristiano had found his sweet spot and Messi knew he wouldn't last long. He was flipped over once again. His legs were pushed up against him. And then Cristiano intruded him again. God he doesn't know how much longer he can last. Cristiano was pounding into him fasted and harder than before. The slap of skin against skin was loud in the empty room. Cristiano grabbed his member and began pumping it. Messi cried out as his white liquid shot up into the big rough hand that belonged to Cristiano. Cristiano followed after him. They shared a loving kiss before Cristiano collapsed next to him.

"There was no need to kidnap me you know," Messi teased

"You're so unreachable.. Don't blame me for thinking that it was necessary," Cristiano sighed

"You're the one that sent me to see stars anyway," Messi kissed his cheek

"I love you Messi,"

"I love you too Ronaldo"

And people ask me how,

Well you're the reason why

I'm

Dancing in the mirror

Singing in the shower

And in the end it was never considered rape. It was too loving to think of it that way ever since the second it all begun. So a bond was created. Formed. And it was never broken. The I Love You was always there.

+

+

+

Follow @Wattpad_y0 on Instagram