Messi+Neymar

So I'm like just re-listening to my happy little pill by Troye Sivan. I don't know if you guys know who he is but he's an amazing YouTuber who is an amazing singer and this is his single. Ahh I can't. But yeah you're not here for that. So let's get to it shall we?
Before I continue though- don't forget to follow me on tumblr - silly-thoughts-ofyou
I follow back and the reason why I'm asking you to follow is before I post soccer things there so I was thinking of making some edits that have to do with my one-shots and my Messi and Neymar story. Like posting pictures of the couples and all of that. So it'd be cool if you guys could check it out! :)
So now without anymore interruptions. Let's get to it.
****
Messi knew that it was a bad idea. He shouldn't have, but here he is. In the lake with everyone else. And Neymar was being a total tease. The water wasn't see through or anything like that. It wasn't a crystal clear blue. It was cold and dark. But it was just like any lake water.
But not even the coldness of the water could prevent his hard on. All the guys were being childish while neymar stayed beside Messi with his hand inside Messi's swimming trunks and wrapped around Messi's thick member. Messi wanted to moan at the great pleasure that Neymar was causing him. But he knew that he couldn't.
"Messi, are you okay?" Pique asked
"Yeah.. I'll be back.. I need to go. Yeah.." He said coming out from the water, but hiding his problem
Neymar only smirked and excused himself as well. They both found their way into the woods. Were no one would be able to find or see them. Messi pushed neymar against a tree. Their lips met in a sloppy and needy kiss. Messi took off the other man's trunks and Neymar did the same with Messi.
He got down on his knees and Messi knew what was coming. Neymar had the most skilled and sinful mouth ever. The way he flicked his tongue at the right time. Everything that Neymar did was so perfect. And it always had a big effect on Messi.
"Ah! God Ney!"
Neymar came back up and kissed Messi. He hoisted himself up and wrapped his legs around Messi's waist. He soon felt Messi at his entrance. His back hit the tree and Messi pushed in and forced Neymar further against the tree. Neymar let out a needy moan and blushed.
"Messi" he moaned out
"You're so tight Ney, fuck. I could just cum from the tightness." Messi said thrusting into the man
The tree moved a little with them and Neymar hoped that it was strong enough to stay still while Messi destroyed the younger man. Neymar had his arms wrapped around Messi's neck and his eyes were shut as he let out a couple of words that showed how much he was enjoying it.
"Next time don't tease me! I'll fuck you right in front of everyone. You heard me? They'll be able to hear your foul words. They'll be able to see how much you enjoy getting fucked by me."
With every word, Messi sped up his pace and made it stronger. Neymar couldn't even hold on correctly anymore. He was doing to come really soon and he already felt it at the pit of his stomach.
"Messi! Messi!! Fuck!! I'm gonna cum!! Messi! Messi!!!!" He came screaming Messi's name in ecstasy
Messi let him come down from his high before pulling out and made him bend over. Neymar's hands rested on a rock as his ass was up in the air for Messi to see. He pushed in without a warning and neymar let out a groan.
"Why did you Tease me Ney? What did you wanna gain out of that?"
"I-I.. I wanted you.. To. Ahh! Fuck! Fuck me! "
"Do you like it then? Do you want me to be rougher? Huh!"Messi said As he thrusted roughly into the other man
"Ahh! Fuck! Messi!!"
Neymar sounded like he was about to come for the second time. And that's exactly what Messi wanted Neymar to do. He wanted to end neymar as many times as possible. And that's what he did. Neymar came very quickly. But Messi came right after him.
When they reached back to the boys, neymar couldn't walk that well so they lied and said he fell. They were the two in the back and since there was no type of space because of all the things, neymar had to sit on Messi's lap. Messi of course used that to bis advantage. He used his hand to brush into the man's boxers and tease his member. He also managed to slip his index finger into the man'a tight hole. And every time the van jumped, neymar let out a moan. Since no one was watching, Messi decided to take the man's basketball shorts off to his knee with his boxers and slipped his hard member inside.
"Ah!" Neymar screamed
"You okay man?"
"Yeah.. Sorry I just moved a little and my back stated hurting.. From the fall.." Neymar lied
"You're so clumsy!" Pique came Into the conversation.
Messi rocked back and forth a little. Like if he he was jamming to the song. But whenever the van bounced because of the rocks or small hills, neymar had to bite his lip because that always made Messi hit bis prostate with great force. Neymar came into Messi's had quietly. His head rested on the back of the seat in front of them and Messi grabbed his hips to rock him back and forth.
"You're so filthy.. Do you enjoy getting fucked while everyone is in the bus? Huh?" Messi whispered in Neymar's ear.
"Messi.. " neymar moaned quietly
"What do you want baby?" Messi asked pushing in further
"Fuck, Messi. I want it rough when we get home." Neymar almost said it too loud
"I'm gonna come okay?"
"Yes baby.. Inside Messi.. Fuck.. You're so big.."
That's all it took for Messi to come inside the younger man. Neymar wanted to scream but kept quiet. Messi pulled out and helped the boy with his clothes. No one noticed what had been done in the van. But a certain scent soon came to be, but no one suspected a thing. And they were glad because they knew that it would happen again.
*****
Question-
What should be Pique and David's Ship Name?