Only I Can

So I just got a new phone since my other one cracked and the last chapter got deleted 😭

_____

The coach tried to speak above all the screaming and loud music. He honestly didn't know how Antoine could sleep so easily.

"Okay.. So you will have partners.. Here.. Benze.. Pass this key to Oliver.. And Antoine will share a room,"

Oliver grabbed the key and put it in his pocket, trying hard not to disturb his sleeping teammate. Antoine laid lazily on his shoulder, his hands gripping Oliver's shirt.

Oliver sighed, Antoine looked so beautiful. How would he be able to contain all these feelings he had for the younger man?

"Oliver.. You might wanna wake up sleeping beauty.. We're gonna be there in 2 minutes."

Oliver though, doesn't wake him up. Antoine looks way too peaceful. He chooses to carry the younger man instead. Antoine nuzzles into his chest, making Oliver look at him in awe.

He goes to take a shower while the younger sleeps. The water feels good against his skin. But suddenly his thoughts turn else where. He suddenly starts to see a blue eyed beauty moaning his name. And oh, Oliver is a goner.

He grabs his length and starts stroking it slowly.

"Fuck, Antoine,"

His dirty thoughts are getting the best of him. The image of an innocent looking Antoine doing dirty things with him runs through his mind.

"Ah~ shit!"

Antoine rubs his eyes and sits up. Not long after an almost completely naked Oliver comes in from a door to his left.

"Oh.. Grizi, you're finally awake," Oliver says

Antoine blushes and whispers a small yes.

"Grizi are you okay? You're awfully red,"

"Umm.. Yes.. I'm fine.. "

A small knock on the door interrupts them. Benzema walks in.

"Are you ready? Antoine have you been asleep all this time?" He groans

"Yeah, I'm sorry.. I won't be going out tonight."

Oliver though, looked like he would. And he did. So Antoine chose to take a shower and later watch a few scary movies. He was regretting it later that night. He couldn't even close his eyes.

He saw terrible things every time he closed them. He chose to leave the lights on, maybe then he'd be able to fall asleep sooner.

He was almost asleep when Oliver stumbled into the room. Antoine groaned. He perked up and saw the older man head into the bathroom. He sighed and fell back down on his bed.

He soon, shot up when the lights were switched off. He tried not to think about i. He really did, but the thoughts were invading his head and a small whimper escaped his lips when he thought he saw one of the figures in the movie stand in front of him.

"Grizi? Are you okay baby?"

"N-no.. O-oli,"

Oliver immediately gets up and gets into bed with the younger man. Antoine nuzzles into his chest and sobs quietly

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared,"

"What happened ? Did you watch a scary movie?"

"Y-yeah,"

"Shh.. It's okay.. It's not real,"

Antoine shakes his head a little and buries his face deeper into Oliver's chest. Oliver sighs and kisses his forehead.