James+ Fernandez

•Requested

+

+

+

It was a rainy day. Everything was so quiet. So peaceful. That's how it always was during the rain. Because rain always made everyone sleepy. But no. Not in this house. You could hear the soft moans through the loud drops of the rain. You could hear the slapping of skin against skin. The restless hearts.

"Ah! Harder! Harder! Fer! Harder!"

That seemed to be the only word that James could say out loud as Fernandez slammed into him. He doesn't really remember how it all happened. All he knows it's that it was raining and Fernandez told him to stay at his house since it was closer and it would get worst later on. They got home wet and when Fernandez began to undress James pounced. He wanted to feel every inch of skin. Everything.

He knew it was dangerous. But the amazing things that Fernandez was making him feel right now made him not regret anything at all. He didn't mind that he laid on a bed, a little wet from the rain. His feet sometimes touching the headboard. He didn't know he was that flexible. And was it. He wasn't. And this would leave him very sore. But it was all worth it.

"Fuck! Yes! God yes! More more!"

And he didn't care that he begged. Because the man on top of him was a beast and James was seeing stars everywhere. And that beard; god that beard. This was such a perfect sin. He hoped that this would only be the first of many times. Fernandez played with his hardened nipples and pulled on one of them; causing James to moan very loud. He grabbed James' legs and placed one on his shoulder, pushing James to his side and engaging on a new position. And this position simply gave Fernandez excellent access to the man's prostate. He was able to go in deeper and James couldn't handle more of this.

"I- ah! God!! More!"

Fernandez smirked at the younger man's words. James was going crazy but he still managed to stay in consent to everything that was going on. But Fernandez knew that the young boy wouldn't last long.

"Jesus James. Who knew you were so needy and loud,"

"Ah fuck! Who knew you'd be so fucking ah! Amazing!!"

James came abruptly. Fernandez turned him fully on his back and pulled out of him. That caused James to groan in protest. Fernandez licked his way up James' stomach and sucked on his Adam's apple. James groaned at the great sensation.

"You're mine, James.. Is that clear? No one else can have you. You belong to me,"

This hole possession thing was making James very hard again. But Fernandez wouldn't give him what he wants.

"Nacho, please.." James begged

"Please what?"

"Please.. Please.. Fuck me.. I need you inside."

"Say you're mine." Fernandez said teasing James' hole

"I'm yours! Only yours! "

Fernandez, satisfied with the answer pushed in oh so very slowly. James didn't like it. He wanted it rough and painful. This was torture. But he enjoyed it very much nonetheless.

"Na-nacho!"

"What? What do you want James?"

"Harder please!"

Fernandez's rough hands were placed on the headboard as he slammed into James. James let out a wordless scream. It had no sound. But it had done the trick. Fernandez continued to constantly hit his prostate. James was definitely going to end soon. And Fernandez hoped so. Because he was about to cum as well. James felt so good and tight. It was like a dream come true.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming! Fuck!!!"

Fernandez followed right after him. They collapsed together. Their bodies full in sweat and a little bit of rain water. It was all so perfect.

"You wanna shower?" Fernandez asked

"Yeah.. That'd be nice,"

The water was warm. But the tiles weren't. They felt a little cold against James's back. But that was the least of his problems right now.

"Damn James.. You're still a little tight." Fernandez groaned." But don't worry.. By the end of the night I'll easily have 3 fingers coming in and out of you easily,"

That would be a hard thing to do. The man had a really big hand and thick fingers. But they still wouldn't compare to his dick. Which James was enjoying very much at this moment.

"You know.. You should've been a dancer.. You really like to spread your legs a lot.. It'd suit you," Fernandez teased

"Fuck off,"

"I'm sure you don't want that."

That shut James up. Well, from the argument. He still screamed Fernandez' name. His legs were wrapped around nacho's waist and his arms around his neck. He'd scratch down the man's back a couple of times but none seemed to really care about it. Fernandez actually liked the feeling.

And by midnight. When they were going at it for who knows what time, Fernandez indeed had his 3 fingers sliding in and out of James like if it was a peace of cake.

"I get now.. Can you please fuck me?" James groaned

"It would be my pleasure to do so,"

+

+

+