The Badboy's Crush 2

Fernando leans back against the wall. He whistles once he sees the person he was waiting for walk in front of him. The small boy turns around, a blush on his face once he sees the person responsible for the noise.

"You look lost," Fernando smirks

"Ah.. Umm.. Fernando.. Why are you here?" Antoine asks

And Fernando is surprised that the boy did not stutter at all.

"It's late.. And you're near a dark alley.. I am a man.. With many tattoos.. I like to skate.. There's a park near here.. " Fernando says, like if he's pointing out facts that are extremely clear

"Now.. What are YOU doing here?" He asks

"Umm.. I went to see Oliver.. "

"And he didn't offer you a ride? Isn't he a nice boyfriend."

"H-he's not my b-boyfriend!"

"Are you sure? I always see you two together... You guys look cute," he spats

"Oh.."

Antoine looks down. Fernando notices the sudden change in the smaller man and walks up to him. He gently lifts up his chin and forces Antoine to look up at him.

He's biting down on his bottom lip, trying to stop himself from crying.

"What's wrong? Did he hurt you?"

"N-no.. It's n-not him,"

"Then who?"

"Y-you."

"What?"

Fernando was slightly confused. He was hurting Antoine? How? He didn't even talk to him that much. Antoine always ran away from him.

"I-I'm so c-confused.. You.. We.. We kissed.. A-and you s-stopped t-talking to me.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry if I-I did s-something wrong.."

"Antoine.. I.. Fuck.. It's complicated.."

"I understand,"

He tries to walk away but Fernando doesn't let him. He's not going to let this kid walk away. Fernando has never been one for exclusive relationships. But the thought of Antoine with someone that isn't him burns him.

"L-let go! P-please!"

"No!" Fernando growls out

Antoine flinches a little at his harsh tone. Fernando sighs, calming himself. He has a short temper. That's something that he really can't help.

"I hate seeing you with that kid.. He's no good for you.. I just.. I want you Antoine.. But I've never been exclusive with anyone so I don't know how these things work.. But.. I'm willing to try if you want."

Antoine blushes and smiles. He can't help but to grab the taller make and pull him down for a shy kiss. Fernando grabs the back of his head, deepening the kiss.

God he loves those lips. They're so warm and inviting.

"Mine,"

He'll make sure that Oliver knows who Antoine belongs to.

__

Fernando smiles as he sees his lover concentrate hard on his work. He thinks Antoine looks cute with that face.

"Come here," he says smiling

Antoine blushes and scoots over closer to Fernando. Fernando pulls him into his arms and lays him on the bed getting on top of him. Antoine looks away shyly.

"Look at me,"

"F-Fernando!" Antoine blushes

"You're so fucking cute," Fernando chuckles

He kisses down his neck, leaving red marks. Antoine gasps as he feels Fernando reach under his shirt.

"F-Fer"

"What do you want?"

"Ah~ m-more!"

Fernando smirks. Antoine is so responsive to him. He loves it. He lifts up Antoine's shirt. He feels the smaller boy stiffen and he knows that Antoine isn't ready.

__

"Okay class.. Have a great break!" The teacher says

It's finally the end of the school day. They have their spring break now and everyone is excited for the 2 weeks of school they will have off.

"Hey," Fernando says walking up to his boyfriend

"Hi," Antoine smiles

He's always going to be extremely shy. But Fernando likes it. The two have been dating for a good 3 months now. They don't make an effort to let people know that they are together. But they don't deny it either.

"Antoine!!" They hear someone call out

Fernando groans when he sees Antoine's best friend, Oliver running towards them. He rolls his eyes and walks off, leaving Antoine and the other boy alone.

"You forgot your book, silly.." He says giving it to him

"Thanks.. You didn't have to-"

"You'd be freaking out over it later on so I'm saving you the trouble.. Plus I was walking this way so it's not like I did any extra effort.. Wasn't your boyfriend here?"

"Yeah.. He went to go buy something at the grocery store," Antoine smiles

Fernando stares at them closely. He can hear Antoine speaking clearly. There is no stutter. And he's jealous. Is Antoine scared of him or something?

__

"Y-you walked off.."

"Why do you only stutter with me?"

"E-excuse me?"

"You talk perfectly fine with everyone else. But when it comes to me.. You're a mess.. Are you scared of me?"

Antoine plays with the small blanket on his body. Where did this come from? Why is Fernando acting like this?

"I-I.. I'm sorry.. I d-don't know,"

Fernando groans. He just wants Antoine to be as friendly with him as he is with Oliver. He's his boyfriend for god's sake.

"You don't have to be with me you know. You can say you want to break up if that's what you want. You don't have to be so afraid."

"I'm n-not.. You just make m-me n-nervous.. B-because I l-like you so m-much.. My heart s-starts r-racing.. It beats so fast.. I.. I can't... Explain it.."

Fernando smiles, pushing him down on the bed.

"You're gonna be the death of me," he smiles

___

I'm getting a lot of requests so to be fair.. The first person to comment what they want will get theirs next.

Also.. Guys.. I'm a lonely human lol feel free to hmu on kik or something.. My kik is @ enchantinglullaby

And if you feel like you're too shy to start the convo just drop your kik down and I'll text you lol