No Need For Shame

The classical bad boy and good girl story floods through his mind. Maybe if he was a girl then things would be better. If he were a girl, then he'd probably have a chance. But he's not. So all he can do is stare as the smoke escapes those lips that he wishes to one day feel against his own.

"Eden! Hey! Eden!" Someone screams, snapping him out of his thoughts

"Oh.. Sorry.." He says quietly

"You okay, bro? You've been out of it lately," Neymar says

"Yes. I'm fine.. I need to finish my poem.. I'll go to the library," he says getting up

He isn't sure of what he should write. He's stuck. All he can think about is that boy.

___

Eden is up to present his poem. He's a little nervous. But he wants to share with the world just how in love he is. Maybe it's crazy, way too crazy for someone like him. But he's young and young teenagers should do wild things that they might just regret later on in life.

"I could write a million poems about you," he starts

"I could write about your chocolate brown eyes that drive me crazy and make me dizzy. I could write about how your smile brightens my day even without your knowledge. I wish I could tell you just how I feel without getting too nervous and backing down.

But your strong personality and smell of cigarettes makes me so dizzy that I can't even approach you without getting high off your smell. I know you'll never notice me.

You're so unreachable. I sometimes wonder why I even bother anymore. I admire you from afar. And it hurts that all I can do is love you... Love you from afar.

I never questioned why I fell in love with you. It just happened so naturally. I question why I'm still so in love with you. You never gave me anything to latch on to. Yet here I am.. Your loyal servant.. Your secret admirer.. And I am so in love with you.. Can you hear my heart break every time I see you with a new lover.

Can you see me? Do you know that this is about you my love.. I'm staring right at you but you see right through me.. Is this how love it's supposed to be? I hate love.. I hate that I love you... "

____

"He was looking straight at you," Oscar says

"N-no! He wasn't.. It was about a girl,"
Thibaut defends

"Okay.. Dude.. The boy that you've been secretly in love with shares his love for you secretly and you are here doubting it.. Write yours about him.. And-"

"I can't fucking write! Fuck.. I need a cigarette "

"Eden said that," Oscar winks

"Fuck off,"

___

"Thibaut.. You're up!"

"Oh.. Umm.. Right.. So.. Yeah.. I'm not good with words but this can't be that hard right?"

Everyone laughs. Eden eagerly waits for the teen to start speaking.

"I saw you again today. Your pretty blue eyes mesmerized me once again and I caught myself staring at you. I wonder, do you see me? It scares me to think that you don't. Please say that you do.

If you don't then I don't know what will happen to me. I don't know when my whole purpose became for you to notice me. You wrote a poem about the one you love.

Could it be that you love me? Could it be that it is my eyes that you get lost on? Could it be that my smile is the one thing that makes you happy? Could it be that my smell is intoxicating?

Am I the reason why you hate love? Because I can change your mind. I can make you love, love again.. I can make you love me...

Just give me a sign. I'm staring right at you..

Eden.. Won't you let me know.. Am I the one you love? Because you are what this poem is about."

There are many gasps in the room. The bad boy has finally confessed his love to the sweetest person in their school.

"Holy shit," Neymar says

"Ney.. Is this a dream?" Eden asks

"No.. Dude.. He actually likes you!"

"Holy shit.. What do I do?"

"Say something,"

Thibaut is looking at Eden with a smile hanging from side to side. Eden smiles at him and Blushes.

"I didn't know you could be so.. Sweet.."

"Love makes you do crazy things,"

"That's true,"

_______

"T-Thibaut.." Eden moans

His eyes are closed as he enjoys the soft touches of his lover. Thibaut smirks. He didn't know Eden would be so sensitive. But he likes the small sounds that escape the lips of the smaller man.

"P-please.. N-now.."

Thibaut kisses him on the lips before lining himself at his entrance. He starts to push in slowly. Eden groans from the new and uncomfortable feeling.

"Shit. Eden."

They're looking straight at each other. It should be embarrassing. But it's not. They're so comfortable with each other.

"I love you so much... You're so beautiful,"

"T-Thibaut,"

"I love you.."

"Ah~"

"I love you so much,"