My Mate 2

So I literally got like more than 10 people asking for a part 2.. I got a few people who wanted like a certain plot so I will try to like incorporate everything okay? Sorry if it doesn't work out

___

"Good morning, Sir, your family will be here in 2 hours.. Mr. Marc said to meet him in his-"

"Okay!!" Leo cuts the woman off

Leo sighs, walking to his room. His parents weren't too happy about the news and would be coming over because they wanted to talk to Lionel. His mother had been trying to get him to abort the child, but Lionel had yet to break.

He knew that this talk would also be about the different options that he has. But he didn't want to go through this. No one would be able to convince him otherwise. He would keep his baby no matter what.

"Knock knock," Marc says smiling

Lionel turns around and smiles. Marc walks up to him and leans down to capture him in a small kiss.

"How are you?"

"I'm very good," Leo smiles

"I'm glad.. Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?"

"I'm okay, Marc. I'm just nervous.. I know what my mom will say," he sighs

"Hey.. It's okay.. We're gonna be in this together."

"I know.. But.. I'd like my mother to agree to this as well. What if she never accepts this?"

"Hey.. Don't think about this. This is your mother we're talking about it. She's going to accept it. Trust me,"

"Okay," Lionel smiles

Dinner was extremely quiet. Lionel felt Marc shift a little, trying to stay comfortable.

"So.. Did you give it a thought?"

"I'm not going to abort."

"Leo-"

"Woman.. He said he's not gonna abort. Why are you so against this?!" Lionel's father says

"He's 16!!" She shouts

"But he's not alone ! He has Marc.. Marc is a good man. And he has us. We are his parents. We should be helping him out... Not telling him to kill his child!"

The woman stays quiet. She gives a loud sigh and turns to her son. She gives him a small smile.

"Okay.. Yeah.. I'm sorry baby. It's just that.. Jesus you're still a baby and I'm so scared that anything might go wrong.. I just.. I feel-"

"I'll be fine mom."

"I'll kill you if anything happens to my son," she says looking directly at Marc

Marc nods.

___

"Leo!!" Marc yells

"Going!!" Leo shouts

He runs a little, trying not to be even more late. There's a lot going on in the house and he also stumbles upon many things.

He ends up bumping into a table, right as soon as he walked into the room. Marc immediately rushes to his side. Lionel holds his stomach tightly.

"M-Marc.. Ow.."

"Leo.. are you okay? Oh my god.."

"Leo!!" Melissa rushed to his side

"God.. It hurts.. Marc !!"

Marc holds him tightly, pulling him into his arms. He tries to take a little bit of the pain away. But it doesn't change the situation at all.