Cristiano+Bale

Requested

____

"Say it" James says

"W-what?" Cristiano tries to look away

"I'm waiting for you to admit that you've got a crush on the new student teacher," James says

"I do not!" Cristiano blushes

"Dude.. It's a little too obvious.. "

"Do you think he'll like me back?" Cristiano asks

"Yes I'm positive.. He looks at you with hunger in his eyes."

Cristiano smirks. The young man feels someone's eyes on him and he gulps down the nerves. Cristiano is staring at him intensely and he doesn't like the attention that those eyes are giving him. But he must admit, he does that to the young boy too. Of course, his is more intense and maybe intimidating.

"Mr. Ronaldo.. Please stay after class," he says when he realizes that Cristiano is not paying attention.

Cristiano only nods in embarrassment. The class ends not long after. Cristiano shifts uncomfortably. Everyone is going home and being alone with this mean is a little nerve wrecking.

"So.. Do you wanna tell me why you don't pay attention in my class? I know your regular teacher isn't here anymore but that doesn't mean you have to disrespect the sub."

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect you sir,"

"Cristiano.. What's up? Do you get bored or something?" He asks

"N-no.. I find it very interesting.. But.. I find you to be more interesting than any lesson,"

Gareth smirks. He pulls Cristiano onto his lap and starts kissing up his neck. Cristiano is immediately lost in the man's touch. He's unbuttoning Cristiano's shirt slowly.

"S-sir!"

"You need to pay more attention in my class, Cristiano."

"Ah- yes! -fuck- sir!"

"Good boy,"

He's unzipping Cristiano's pants and the room is suddenly growing hotter by the second. Cristiano can feel his hard on and blushes. He's never really done anything like this. He feels the man's tip at his entrance and bites his lip while he holds his breath.

"Relax.. It'll feel good,"

He's gripping Cristiano's hips tightly, filling him slowly. Cristiano wraps his arms around Gareth's neck and leans down to kiss him. Gareth kisses him back passionately as he starts to slowly thrusts into him.

"Fuck! You're really tight."

"Ah- more!"

Gareth gets up with Cristiano on him. He sits him down on his desk and spreads his legs wider. He pulls out completely before slamming back into with more force. Cristiano screams and bites down on his lower lip. The pain is being mixed with pleasure and he's on cloud nine.

"Fuck! You're tightening around me baby,"

"Ah! Jesus Gareth!!"

Gareth won't wonder or ask about how Cristiano knows his name. All he really cares about is how good his name sounds coming from that boy's mouth. His lips are red and body sweaty. His legs are spread wide and he looks so good taking Gareth's dick like a good boy.

"You like this dick? Huh.. You like it when I fuck your nice tight ass Cris?"

"Ah! Yes! Fuck! Harder! Please fuck me harder!!"

Gareth pulled him on and turned him around. Cristiano rested his elbows on the desk and lifted his ass up in the air. Gareth slammed back into him and pulled his hair. Cristiano groaned loudly. Gareth smirked as he felt Cristiano squirm beneath him.

"Almost there huh?"

"Ah! Yes! Fuck right there! Fuck! Feels so good."

A few more thrusts hitting his prostate was all it took for Cristiano to come screaming Gareth's name.

"Jesus! I'm almost there baby.. Ah! Fuck.. Almost.. There!!"

He comes inside Cristiano with a groan. He pulls out gently and watches his cum slowly start to come out of Cristiano's stretched hole.

"You look good like that," he laughs putting his clothes on

"Shut up."

___

Cristiano sits at his desk quietly. James tried talking to him but he would only shift uncontrollably.

"Dude what's wrong?" James asks

"N-nothing!" He shrieks

"Uh.. Are you sure ? I can take you to the nurse if-"

"James! Do your work and stop talking.." The teacher says

"S-sorry sir.."

"A-ah~" Cristiano moans out

"C-class dismissed! Have a nice day guys!" He says

Cristiano stays behind.. He won't get up. Gareth smirks.

"How do you like it?" He asks

"You will never ever do this again.. It feels weird to have that inside me Gareth," he whines

"You looked hot though,"

"You're so dirty!"

"You're my slut."

____
I'm sorry for all these late update guys but school has been crazy.

Do you guys celebrate thanksgiving ?

It's tomorrow and I can't wait to get fat from all that food. Lol