Cristiano+James

So as you all know, it's official. My baby James is now playing for Real Madrid
*****
The reason why James was wanted at Real Madrid was strange. He was an outstanding player, but he had declined the offer. That was, until they told him that Cristiano Ronaldo was the one who wanted him in the team badly and that he would be disappointed if he didn't go there.
Cristiano first saw James in the World Cup. Well, that was the first time he had spoken to the pretty Colombian. And he became infatuated with the younger boy. He wanted to have him in his team. Not only because he was an amazing player, but because Ronaldo wanted him all to himself. He knew it was selfish. But the thought of another man loving the younger boy just didn't leave a sweet taste in his mouth.
So now that everyone was gone and James was inside the locker room alone with only his shorts on, Cristiano definitely couldn't resist himself.
"How are you liking it so far?" He asked
James was a little startled. He didn't know that there was someone here besides him. When he looked up he saw a perfect man smiling down at him. He blushed as Cristiano was eyeing him In his nudity.
"I.. Thank you.. I'm liking it a lot! " he didn't even know what to say
And he thought himself pathetic for it. But Cristiano saw it as the cutest thing ever. He reached down and with his index finger he lifted the Colombian's chin up.
"You're really pretty." He whispered against James lips
Soon James leaned in and Cristiano captured his lips. The kiss was innocent. Just like the small Colombian. But Cristiano wasn't innocent. But he wanted James to always stay like that. Even after every dirty thing he would do to him, he wanted the young Colombian to stay pure. He would be the devil and more, but James would stay a pure angel.
James wrapped his arms around Cristiano's neck and Cristiano pulled him up and James wrapped his legs around the older man's waist. Cristiano knew where this was going. And he hoped that his young lover to be was ready. James let out a throaty moan as Ronaldo took off his last pieces of clothing and licked his way up the younger boy.
"Please.." James moaned out
"Are you sure?" Cristiano asked
"Yes.. Please.. Now."
Despite the needy answer. When Cristiano pushed in, james let out a painful cry. Cristiano was holding him up against the wall and the boy looked like he needed more support.
"Are you okay?" He asked
James didn't answer. He just winced in the mixture of pain and the feeling of being ripped apart. He should've known, should've looked down to see what he was dealing with. Cristiano wasn't just a pretty face, he had the tool to please anyone.
"Move.." He said in what seems like forever
Cristiano pushed in slowly. It was so hard to move in and out of the younger boy. He was so tight and the feeling was overweening. But Cristiano wanted to make James come first. He started to kiss the boy and grabbed his member with his empty hand and James moaned Into the kiss. His moans slipping into Cristiano's mouth. And he came.
He tighten around Cristiano. And he knew that he wouldn't last much longer. He gave a few more shallow and uneven thrusts and came inside the younger man with a moan of James's name.
"Welcome to Real Madrid.. I hope that you decide to stay.." Ronaldo kissed him on the lips softly, "I hope you decide to stay, with me, that is." He smirked
"I'd love to." James smiled
And that's when it all started. When Cristiano decided that for the first time he didn't want to call in sex or just another fuck. I mean, this was James Rodriguez for god's sake. He would never let the younger man go. He belonged to Cristiano now. And the idea of them belonging to one another didn't bother either of them.